Head Catch

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I just bought a used head catch for very little dollars. It appears to be missing a couple of small connecting pieces. I has one arm that closes one side but the other side has a straight gear rail thats needs to hook up to something. I am just a city slicker trying to figure this stufff out.
It was manufactured by Big Valley Livestock Equipment, who don't seem to have a web site. any ideas.

thanks

Taz Marosi

[email protected]

Don't buy Behlen products they bought the plant that I worked at in Alabama then moved the whole thing to Nebraska. So I had to find another job because unemployment don't pay much.

Anonymous":3em86qh0 said:
Don't buy Behlen products they bought the plant that I worked at in Alabama then moved the whole thing to Nebraska. So I had to find another job because unemployment don't pay much.
Well at least they kept in the U S of A. They could have done like Kerry's wife would have done and moved it to China or some otheer country that hate our asses. :( :( :(

Had to call Bellsouth tech support the other night for help with Internet connection. Can you believe I ended up talking to some guy in India for an hour!! Most of my time was spent trying to understand what he said.

Latest posts