He{{

Help Support CattleToday:

Hear myself talk? I've written one paragraph. You on the other hand have written many paragraphs without one shred of evidence for your position. You say that you can prove a gap of 13.8 billion years between the first and second verses of Genesis, would love to hear it.

My friend you lack more than patience to be a good teacher. A good place to start would be to stop the insults.

Larry

here is my 2 cents : All that really matters is where your at in your faith when you die. I will ask God when I get there and all of the ones that don't believe can ask the devil his side of the story.

M5farm":2t4opt1k said:
here is my 2 cents : All that really matters is where your at in your faith when you die. I will ask God when I get there and all of the ones that don't believe can ask the devil his side of the story.
As they are sitting around in the positions near the fire they so aptly arranged for.
s'mores anyone?

larryshoat":186bvrs2 said:
Hear myself talk? I've written one paragraph. You on the other hand have written many paragraphs without one shred of evidence for your position. You say that you can prove a gap of 13.8 billion years between the first and second verses of Genesis, would love to hear it.

My friend you lack more than patience to be a good teacher. A good place to start would be to stop the insults.

Larry
I am not up on all this Bible date and time stuff. Too confusing to me.
But I will say I consider Larry a friend even though I only know him from the boards.
I think I know enough to say he is sincere, open minded, and a gentlemen of the highest order.
Hope to meet in person someday on this side or the next.
(Should it be on the other side I hope it is the air conditioned area.) :roll:

M5farm":25ybruz1 said:

And here is my 2 cents and what I believe.

Jesus died on the cross for my sins
He was buried
After three days he rose from the dead
He revealed himself to others

This is what is important. The vast majority of the discussions and arguments is just humans debating details that they probably don't or couldn't understand anyway.

Latest posts