He za good dog

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowwrangler

Reaction score
you started out a cute lil bugger,you never ever chewed on anything,he za good dog

scan0003.jpg

you were second to none as a cattle dog,he za good dog

2012-03-27_15-30-10_549.jpg

you were always there to help with chores,no matter what,he za good dog

2012-03-27_15-29-17_840.jpg

you thought it was funny when you showed me how smart you were,he za good dog

2012-03-27_15-29-46_395.jpg

2 things you loved was chasing cows and riding 4 wheeler,even doing both at once,he za good dog

calves024.jpg

while holding you in my arms the last thing i got to tell you was the same thing i told you everyday, he za good dog

IMG000.jpg

RIP Laddie

Just went thru it with my 14 yr old Lab. 9 yrs or 14 yrs it don't get any easier. Just like you the last thing I told her was she was a good girl!

thanks everyone,yea its hard losing them,but we had alot of good times together,one thing i will always remember about him is the way he could carry his food dish around full,at night he would carry to the basement where his bed was,never spilling any going down the steps,in the day time he would carry it outside where he would lay and watch everything,

3waycross":e9r5282r said:
Just went thru it with my 14 yr old Lab. 9 yrs or 14 yrs it don't get any easier. Just like you the last thing I told her was she was a good girl!

sorry 3 way,its amazing how they get into your heart,i kinda feel sorry for the people who never get to experiance it

Godspeed to a good dog..

you know its not just "cute" that God is dog spelled backwards, right? Something real special about these good dogs that share our lives for such a short time.

im sure you miss him everyday.i get attached to dogs as well an i hate loosing them.

cowwrangler":1970e8ge said:
you started out a cute lil bugger,you never ever chewed on anything,he za good dog

scan0003.jpg

you were second to none as a cattle dog,he za good dog

2012-03-27_15-30-10_549.jpg

you were always there to help with chores,no matter what,he za good dog

2012-03-27_15-29-17_840.jpg

you thought it was funny when you showed me how smart you were,he za good dog

2012-03-27_15-29-46_395.jpg

2 things you loved was chasing cows and riding 4 wheeler,even doing both at once,he za good dog

calves024.jpg

while holding you in my arms the last thing i got to tell you was the same thing i told you everyday, he za good dog

IMG000.jpg

RIP Laddie
:cry2: Beautiful tribute. He's gone ahead across the rainbow bridge.... :clap: :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts