He puts Grit To Shame

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
Vasili Blokhin, the "Most Prolific Executioner" of all time, according to the Guinness World Records.

Born to a Russian peasant family in 1895, as a young man he quickly earned a reputation for "chernaya rabota", or "black work", while serving in the Tsarist army during World War I- gaining recognition from Stalin himself for his covert assassinations, torture, and executions. Blokhin quickly rose through the ranks of Russia's secret police at the time—the NKVD—eventually becoming the head of the Kommandatura department.

Over a twenty-eight day period, Vasili Blokhin personally performed over 7000 Polish executions at Katyn. Usually, the executions would take place from dusk til dawn, with Blokhin preferring to work at night for these types of tasks. Blokhin would work nearly uninterrupted each night, reportedly killing a prisoner about every three minutes, averaging around 300 executions per night.

The executions would go like this: after signing identification papers, officers were led with their arms bound into a small room that was equipped with soundproofed walls, a drain, a hose, and a door or hatch- it was a room designed for executions. Forced to their knees, a member of the Kommandatura would deliver a single shot to the back of the prisoners' heads, killing them instantly. Their bodies would be dragged through the second door or hatch in the ceiling, the room would be hosed down, and the next prisoner would be brought in.

pdfangus":31hf66jl said:
and this is valuable here because.......????

History has value. This maybe not so much but it is the Coffee shop.

You need to be more tolerant.

I am just messing around this morning. Hope it didn't offend you.

TennesseeTuxedo":2ot1gl3a said:
It was kinda random but I found it interesting. It was certainly something I didn't know when I got out of bed today.

We humans have been remarkable cruel haven't we?

Seriously, it is amazing to me. I don't think I could kill that many rats without nightmares.

TennesseeTuxedo":cfynmuh1 said:
It was kinda random but I found it interesting. It was certainly something I didn't know when I got out of bed today.

For some people, the capacity for cruelty knows no bounds or limits.
The same is true for a select few as pertains to compassion.

Bright Raven":2b4n3py8 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2b4n3py8 said:

Seriously, it is amazing to me. I don't think I could kill that many rats without nightmares.

It's frightening what the mind can justify or rationalize in some cases.

IMPORTANT

The title was humor, maybe not a good idea. I know Grit only recommends executions under deserved circumstances. ;-)

TennesseeTuxedo":1vzl2gtj said:
Bright Raven":1vzl2gtj said:
IMPORTANT

The title was humor, maybe not a good idea. I know Grit only recommends executions under deserved circumstances. ;-)

Deadbeats, freeloaders, and EPA field inspectors.

I'm going incognito. I meet all three criteria.

TennesseeTuxedo":217vi0p6 said:
Bright Raven":217vi0p6 said:
IMPORTANT

Deadbeats, freeloaders, and EPA field inspectors.

I don't think grits done Much shooting behind the ear. Just something he likes to say.

7000 won't put a dent in the one's who need killing, IMO but no one deserves to be tortured. All jokes aside, what's the best deterrent to combat habitual criminals with multiple felonies? And what if we treated illegals like we treat suspected terrorists in the middle east using drone strikes? The deadbeats and freeloaders are the one's I'd have problems with, how do you distinguish between those that need help and those that are truly sorry? Something needs to be done to balance the budget, and a piece of hot lead is by far the cheapest solution. There's no need in raising taxes if you do away with those that live off the taxpayers.

True Grit Farms":1cl6kyaw said:
7000 won't put a dent in the one's who need killing, IMO but no one deserves to be tortured. All jokes aside, what's the best deterrent to combat habitual criminals with multiple felonies? And what if we treated illegals like we treat suspected terrorists in the middle east using drone strikes? The deadbeats and freeloaders are the one's I'd have problems with, how do you distinguish between those that need help and those that are truly sorry? Something needs to be done to balance the budget, and a piece of hot lead is by far the cheapest solution. There's no need in raising taxes if you do away with those that live off the taxpayers.

Doing away? Killing them? Clarify that. I just want to be sure you advocate execution of those who live off the taxpayers.

True Grit Farms":3kds1abc said:

The only thing that it does, though, it seems, is to decrease the surplus population. It's not a deterrent to crime apparently. I wonder if it's b/c it's so far removed from society's vernacular, so to speak, that it has become something that is not thought about. It's just reported in the paper the next day, whereas in the medieval period they were done publicly with bodies on display until they rotted away. Did that deter crime or did people still try to get away with crap? So that begs the question can humans be controlled at all and be forced to be good, or is there inherent evil in a certain element of society that will manifest itself no matter what? Then the next question becomes is that nature at work or nurture at work? Do evil people come from good families?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... 91014a89f3

melking":2t0281tj said:
Seems like he could have been more efficient if he had only hosed the room down at the end of the night.

Remember, it's German efficiency, not Russian efficiency....

Bestoutwest":1k5unszo said:
melking":1k5unszo said:
Seems like he could have been more efficient if he had only hosed the room down at the end of the night.

Remember, it's German efficiency, not Russian efficiency....

How right you are! Germans took execution to gas chamber technology.

Latest posts