Hays Converter

Help Support CattleToday:

Roy E. Mosley Jr.

Reaction score
Ok everbody tried to down me for my Herfstiens, but what about Hays Converter he used two dairy breeds with a Herford so what does anybody have to say about that. If using two dairy breeds + one beef breed worked the one dairy + one beef should defintly work.

Yes siree, and hays converters have really taken the world by storm. I see them everywhere.

dun

Roy E. Mosley Jr.":3ae93wte said:
Ok everbody tried to down me for my Herfstiens, but what about Hays Converter he used two dairy breeds with a Herford so what does anybody have to say about that. If using two dairy breeds + one beef breed worked the one dairy + one beef should defintly work.

dun":th9qdg2o said:
Yes siree, and hays converters have really taken the world by storm. I see them everywhere.

dun

I read about them one time. Very Popular with the Big Money Men.

Lloyd

Roy E. Mosley Jr.":th9qdg2o said:

dun":3kto0oie said:

dun

Roy E. Mosley Jr.":3kto0oie said:

yep. they're right up there w/herfsteins.

Latest posts