Hay Traps

Help Support CattleToday:

actually her on the ranch we had several hayTRAPS they were fenced off areas adjoined to the hayfelds where the previous owner stacked all his hay
I tore them all out cause they were grown up pretty bad with locust trees and blackberry bushes along the fences

he is the one that called them hay traps not me

endebt":c9d72ean said:
help i am looking for the best place to buy hay traps.
Dixieangus":c9d72ean said:
what are yall trapping

Should have read hay tarps not traps. They all kind of jumped on it and ran.

Go back and read the first page you might get a little chuckle out of it.

Angus Cowman":2cs0gl9r said:
actually her on the ranch we had several hayTRAPS they were fenced off areas adjoined to the hayfelds where the previous owner stacked all his hay
I tore them all out cause they were grown up pretty bad with locust trees and blackberry bushes along the fences

he is the one that called them hay traps not me
Angus folks around here always had what they called "hay traps" as well....just a fenced in area to store hay.

Nice products of Hay traps.
I like it. Tarps are measured not only by length and width, but also by the weight of the fabric that is found in each square yard and the thickness of the material.One industry that tarps are used in is farming, but this isn't just to cover farm equipment.In general, hay tarps should be polyethylene in either silver or white, although vinyl tarps will suffice.In general, hay tarps should be polyethylene in either silver or white, although vinyl tarps will suffice.

Thanks.

Hell Jhh,
Hay tarps constructed of vinyl are a more suitable option for hay that will be stored for any length of time. They can range anywhere from 10 oz to 40 oz giving them the weight and durability they need to withstand the elements for years of use.
Thanks.

What thickness is generally desireable for hay coverage?

We are not completely happy with the life we have received from ours...which are 15mm thick...silver.

Latest posts