Hay King 5 Bale hay trailers

Help Support CattleToday:

baleflipper

Reaction score
I have had a lot of folks ask me if my hay loader will work on Hay King Trailers. I recently Bought a five bale Hay King trailer. I encountered a problem with the bale cradle over the wheel not dumping the bale clear of the tire. I own a Dodge 3500 flat bed so the hitch is a bit higher than most pickup bed hitches. To level the trailer I put the axles under the springs. To my supprise this also solved the dumping problem with the wheel over the tire. I encountered a problem with the rail not being far enough out to see in the mirror. I put an electric winch on the first section of the rail with the ramp on it. I have a toggle switch in the cab of the truck that allows the extension of the rail so I can see it in the mirror.Makes hook up a breeze.Drive rail into loader arms ,push button and it pulls loader into place as I drive to first bale.
So if you own a Hay king trailer with dumping problems just put the axles under the springs. Its not much of a chore to move the axles under the springs. Took a couple hours. Hay King builds a good trailer.I see a lot of them in use.

Latest posts