Have you seen this before

Help Support CattleToday:

Put her in your freezer. Send pix around if you want. Send feet around, unless you like menudo.

Nothing wrong with finding out exactly what went wrong. Either way something IS wrong - don't propogate it. Lots of cattle roped by their feet - hooves are fine.

We had a show heifer that foundered due to pushing her hard like a show steer on feed. I hated to get rid of her, but we had to get her hoofs trimmed twice in just the year, between that and her obvious sore feet, she took a ride.

I could not handle the extra time and money just keeping the hoofs trimmed. And these are 3 times worse than our heifer.

Alice":1cu7pk1v said:
Caustic Burno":1cu7pk1v said:
Caustic Burno":1cu7pk1v said:
Joy,

Quick question...is this a companion animal...have you ever stated anywhere this is a companion animal?

You do what you think is best...you are the one that will live with the good, or the bad. Personally, I support any decision you make.

Alice

That wasn't for Joy but you. The cow has foundered and is worthless. Don't believe me look at the other post. You are going to get can and cutter price for the worthless thing cause its headed straight to Alpo.

Like I knew it wasn't? Puhleeeeze!

Once again, and this is the final time, so listen up, Mr. Burno. I did not suggest that Joy keep the animal. I suggested that she send pics to experts to try to find out what it was and how to avoid it. So, other than trying to nail my hide to a wall, what's your point?

Point is simple pet owners want to analyze simple crap to death wasting time and money. If you had seen more than two or three cows you would know what a foundered one looks like.
Joy the cow is yours if you want a pet keep by all means.
You will have more problems with this animal, and more than likely have to put a bullet between her eyes. Remember if she goes down you can't sell her only thing left to do is shoot her and you butcher her and put her in your freezer.

Point is simple...I can see where Joy is coming from...she needs to put to rest the idea that this may have been caused by someone roping this animal.

Point is simple...you want to bust on me every single solitary time you think you have a chance. Point is simple, you dislike me tremendously and you want to see if you can insult and humiliate me until I leave. Point is simple...I don't give a rat's a** what you think. :)

Alice

If you knew you didn't have a clue to what the cattle business was about and wanted to learn is one thing.
All that comes from your post is ways to waste money and time on lost causes not doing the owner or the animal any good.

CB and Alice the way you guys been going at it lately I am starting to wonder if someone has a crush on the other. You know like in School when the girl hits the boy in the arm, but really she likes him.

Alice you got a thing for Caustic? Come on you can tell us! ;-)

Aplus, you get outta there, only one thing better than watching a cat fight, and thats when the ELDERLY FIGHT!!

CB are you awake? Alice are you continent? Lets GET IT ON!!!

:lol: :lol:

AngusLimoX":vt9ni14z said:
Aplus, you get outta there, only one thing better than watching a cat fight, and thats when the ELDERLY FIGHT!!

CB are you awake? Alice are you continent? Lets GET IT ON!!!

:lol: :lol:

Sorry! :lol: Just wanted to make sure Alice, knew Caustic was married. Hate to see this board be the cause of breaking up a marriage. And Caustics wife does tote a 410 pistol.

OK she has been warned, lets let the romance blossom! :lol:

aplusmnt":j7uxjp6b said:
CB and Alice the way you guys been going at it lately I am starting to wonder if someone has a crush on the other. You know like in School when the girl hits the boy in the arm, but really she likes him.

I make it point not to fratinize with employees, Aplus after you went belly up in that lottery venture and I bought Alices pool hall and bar. I have several suggestions to make the business more profitable that I am entertaining at this time.

Back to the heifer. I see some fine steaks there. Put her in your freezer or sell her to family or friends. She may not do well at the sale barn. Ron

Caustic Burno":1z8wbddd said:
aplusmnt":1z8wbddd said:

I make it point not to fratinize with employees, Aplus after you went belly up in that lottery venture and I bought Alices pool hall and bar. I have several suggestions to make the business more profitable that I am entertaining at this time.

You know she was quick to want to come open a business and move right across the road from you. I think you might have a stalker ;-)

Latest posts