Have you noticed

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave

Reaction score
The advertisements on TV that say "Real people not actors". This just goes to proof what I suspected for years. Actors are not real people. Are they robots? There has to be other possibilities. But I knew that real people would not behave the way actors do.

Other possibilities..
All the 'imaginary friends' that so many kids have, grew up and are now working in advertising.
Clones.
Lizard people from another dimension disguised as humans. (I for one, welcome our new reptilian overlords)
CG holograms.
Very small, but very real people that live, work and play inside your television behind the clear glass screen. (When you turn the tv off, all you're really doing is turning their lights off)

Dave":3j6egx8r said:
The advertisements on TV that say "Real people not actors". This just goes to proof what I suspected for years. Actors are not real people. Are they robots? There has to be other possibilities. But I knew that real people would not behave the way actors do.
their fine as long as they do what their payed to do ""act"""...pretending to be someone else...

Latest posts