Have You Forgotten?

Help Support CattleToday:

greenpasture78

Reaction score
I wish many of you get off your patriotic high horse regarding Iraq and focus the real OBJECTIVE to the WAR on Terror!

Read the lyrics by Darryll Worley..... This song should be played in the Oval Office at least twice a day for Bush( maybe even three times a day since Bush's memory is fading away....) to be REMINDED where his path should be going! Remember Bin Laden????????????????????????????/ Anyone?????

Lyrics: Have you forgotten by Darryl Worley
Category:(Human Interest) Created:(11/22/2003

I hear people saying we don't need this war I say there's some things worth fighting for What about our freedom and this piece of ground? We didn't get to keep 'em by backing down They say we don't realize the mess we're getting in Before you start preaching Let me ask you this my friend

CHORUS 1 Have you forgotten how it felt that day To see your homeland under fire And her people blown away? Have you forgotten when those towers fell? We had neighbors still inside Going through a living hell And you say we shouldn't worry 'bout Bin Laden Have you forgotten?

They took all the footage off my T.V. Said it's too disturbing for you and me It'll just breed anger that's what the experts say If it was up to me I'd show it every day Some say this country's just out looking for a fight After 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right

CHORUS 1 Have you forgotten how it felt that day To see your homeland under fire And her people blown away? Have you forgotten when those towers fell? We had neighbors still inside Going through a living hell And you say we shouldn't worry 'bout Bin Laden Have you forgotten?

I've been there with the soldiers Who've gone away to war And you can bet they remember Just what they're fighting for

CHORUS 2 Have you forgotten all the people killed? Some went down like heroes in that Pennsylvania field Have you forgotten about our Pentagon? All the loved ones that we lost And those left to carry on Don't you tell me not to worry about Bin Laden Have you forgotten?

Have you forgotten? Have you forgotten?

greenpasture78":3dv4il42 said:
I wish many of you get off your patriotic high horse regarding Iraq and focus the real OBJECTIVE to the WAR on Terror!

Read the lyrics by Darryll Worley..... This song should be played in the Oval Office at least twice a day for Bush( maybe even three times a day since Bush's memory is fading away....) to be REMINDED where his path should be going! Remember Bin Laden????????????????????????????/ Anyone?????

I hear people saying we don't need this war I say there's some things worth fighting for What about our freedom and this piece of ground? We didn't get to keep 'em by backing down They say we don't realize the mess we're getting in Before you start preaching Let me ask you this my friend

They took all the footage off my T.V. Said it's too disturbing for you and me It'll just breed anger that's what the experts say If it was up to me I'd show it every day Some say this country's just out looking for a fight After 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right

I've been there with the soldiers Who've gone away to war And you can bet they remember Just what they're fighting for

CHORUS 2 Have you forgotten all the people killed? Some went down like heroes in that Pennsylvania field Have you forgotten about our Pentagon? All the loved ones that we lost And those left to carry on Don't you tell me not to worry about Bin Laden Have you forgotten?

Another case of what's your point. It's all part of the same thing!

dun

dun":rq5ab2r0 said:
greenpasture78":rq5ab2r0 said:

Another case of what's your point. It's all part of the same thing!

dun

The only point he has is the top of his head

I have NOT forgotten, and that is why most of us are on our political high horse, if that whimp Kerry gets in office, his panty waist politics will get us into more trouble than Clinton did over his 8 year reighn of I will fix it, Do nothing tactics

Lets see, terrorist attacked up,
I will hunt them down, Nice words, no results

Seems to me every time Bush has said I will do such and such it gets done

Lets see, he did seek International help, but when we didnt get it, he said so we didn't need it in the first place we got the job done anyway and probably 4X faster than if we had those slackers helping in the first place

Australia Rocks, they don't take crap from the terrorists and they back us up, because they know we would cover their butt in a heart beat if they needed it without waiting for international approval

Latest posts