have you ever seen this before?

Help Support CattleToday:

Well, the last two months of MAY broke ALL TIME RECORDS. 2004 May was the WETTEST month of May - 2005 May was the DRYEST month of May EVER!!!.
We haven't started our hay yet - everyones getting about 1/3 their normal cutting. EEKS!

msscamp":256oi0wo said:
For those of you who have too much rain, please send it our way!

I sent some toward Camp last weekend. But seems as tho I can only get 1/2 an inch shipped at a time. Rain predicted tonight. Only hay we are able to make is insliage. Probably be late this month before dry hay is even an option. ERRRRR!!!

OK guys. It rained in Arkansas, it rained in Tennessee, it rained in Kansas, He!!, I even heard it rained in southern california. WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE OUR TURN??? Drier than a Baptist church here in east central Missouri. Pastures look like August.

Hang in there bwranch! It came from the East on Tennessee. So far, 1.34 on the gauge and it is still drizzling down. I can see it starting to stand between the cotton rows. The cotton is up to about two inches tall now. I hope I get soaking wet at work tonight.

bwranch":3dcenz4t said:
OK guys. It rained in Arkansas, it rained in Tennessee, it rained in Kansas, He!!, I even heard it rained in southern california. WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE OUR TURN??? Drier than a Baptist church here in east central Missouri. Pastures look like August.

If you recall back to the drought a couple of years ago, thiese are exactly the weather patterns we had for those 3 years. I have 2 more fields I'ld like to hay but I'm concerned about cutting them and having them burn up from the heat/dry. We have a smallish dog and I'm afraid she'll fall into one of the cracks that are opening up and won;t be able to climb back out.

dun

Dun, I remember the smallish dog in your avatar that was upside down in a chair. Must be some not so smallish cracks! The cat that looked teed off because you were taking it's picture, it looked like it needed a wide load sign on it's back side. He would be safe visiting the Grand Canyon. I don't believe he missed any of his meals or anyone else's either. Slim Spa Baby!! Both were funny pictures.

Rustler9":1gmr0zvg said:
The weather man said that we had the dryest May in 17 years, the third recorded dryest May ever with just over 1" total rainfall for the month. Almost every day for the last week or so it would cloud up and look like it's about to pour-then it would clear up and get hot again. Finally, I woke up at 11:45 pm last night went outside and saw it was beginnning to sprinkle-when I got up at 4:00 am we were having a good steady rainfall. Thanks to the great spirit we finally have had a good one. It's supposed to rain all day and maybe some tomorrow. It's changed my whole attitude :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Looks like it may have sprained your clicking finger too! :) We got a little more rain today! :D To everyone in Missouri, I sincerely hope the rain is on its way to you guys.