Have you Ever had this Happen?

Help Support CattleToday:

ga. prime

Reaction score
P1000836.jpg

Are you fixing the beeswax seal? That's on my agenda at 8:30 tomorrow morning. I sure wish I had a mop like that cause I think I'll be needing it.

Jogeephus":239xnujg said:
Are you fixing the beeswax seal? That's on my agenda at 8:30 tomorrow morning. I sure wish I had a mop like that cause I think I'll be needing it.
Jo's right. :clap: Good guesses by all! Jo, don't do like I did and leave your phone in your shirt pocket while you're leaning over the job.

I did the toilet in our main floor guest bath last year all by myself. I watched a Bob Vila (sp?) video on line and printed out the instructions. It turned out fabulous if I do say so myself.. :nod:

ga. prime":2vgh1msw said:
Jogeephus":2vgh1msw said:
Jo's right. :clap: Good guesses by all! Jo, don't do like I did and leave your phone in your shirt pocket while you're leaning over the job.

I bet we'd be amazed at how many phones are lost this way. I've dropped mine on several occassion in this manner but thankfully its been on dry ground.

At 10'ish this morning I came within a gnat's hair of losing my footing and going into the septic tank at a rental house. Been having to extract some toy soldiers from the sewer line. :???: Figured while I was at it I'll fix the seals cause water was backing out of them from the pipe wars.

Almost had it happen..

When we bought the old farmhouse you'd "sit on the pot" and it would rock back to the right..if not for the cabinet to lean on you'd go right on over... :lol:

Never had it happen by accident. By the way, you need to cover the hole in the floor, you're letting sewer gasses into your house. And paint the wall behind the toilet while you're at it! :lol:

grannysoo":3hq93p7n said:
Never had it happen by accident. By the way, you need to cover the hole in the floor, you're letting sewer gasses into your house. And paint the wall behind the toilet while you're at it! :lol:

Don't Light a match!!! or beover come with the fumes and pass out. :lol:

Latest posts