Have Ya'll Ever Wondered...

Help Support CattleToday:

I finally have the proof I wanted. I am going to bookmark this thread for future reference. I can reference it anytime someone questions whether or not you two are sane. I now have proof that you are. :lol:

flaboy?":p8cguz13 said:
I can reference it anytime someone questions whether or not you two are sane. I now have proof that you are. :lol:

:shock: :shock: Typo??????

At last count, Me an Paint had 67,212 next of kin. 3 of which have gotten into politics and one made President.He sure takes a lot of vacations too.

It is so sad when cousins mate but when they have off-spring that are allowed to grow up (I didn't say anything about maturing)! Then by some divine intervention they are given computers and someone to help them operate the blasted thing.
My big question: Who is paying the electric bill for them boys to run their computers?

Bullbuyer":1y0x8bkr said:
It is so sad when cousins mate but when they have off-spring that are allowed to grow up (I didn't say anything about maturing)! Then by some divine intervention they are given computers and someone to help them operate the blasted thing.
My big question: Who is paying the electric bill for them boys to run their computers?

Not sure but the power company did say something about who is the Deliverance Company check from. :lol:

Bullbuyer":18ardneb said:

BB, When the highs everyday were gettin over a hundred, me an Paint saw this ad on TV for everyone ought to have a computer. We went and filled out our appiclation for some in your name of course, and they gave us 2 of em'.They was givin out free Air Conditioners too.We got a box truck load of them. I just cant believe how sorry folks feel for me an Paint.We must look awful indigent.We're goin' to get us a load of LCD TV's today.

Latest posts