Harvey aftermath

Help Support CattleToday:

cow pollinater

Reaction score
As some of you know my wife and I set up a relief effort following the fires in Kansas. Our role turned into matching the needs of the ranchers with people that had something to offer.
We wound up with a network of great people that really want to help other ranchers and are now shifting focus to helping ranchers in the flooded areas. One thing we learned early on is to ask what the needs are instead of guess, So if you're in the area, what do you need? What do your ranching neighbors need?
Feel free to PM me for specific needs or post general needs here. We do have lots of people that like to know who they helped so if you send me specifics I can try to match you with an individual that can meet that particular need but general needs will be met until you tell people to stop helping. ;-)
We also need information such as which areas are the worst effected and locations where donated supplies can be dropped where they would be readily accessable to anyone that needs them.

I forgot to add the Facebook page. We're at 2017 wildfire relief. That is the best place to ask for specifics as it cuts out the middleman(me) and gets right to the people that want to help.

skyhightree1":gcvd46ii said:
http://heavy.com/news/2017/08/harvey-cattle-moved-street-video-hurricane-livestock-cows-dayton-houston-texas/

I like seeing things like this.
I drive through the exact spot going to the kids. Lot of cows in the Trinity river bottom, Dayton is on a bluff overlooking the river bottom.
Houston cutter might know who's cows they are as that is his old stomping ground.

Caustic Burno":47mbvh2j said:
skyhightree1":47mbvh2j said:
http://heavy.com/news/2017/08/harvey-cattle-moved-street-video-hurricane-livestock-cows-dayton-houston-texas/

I like seeing things like this.
I drive through the exact spot going to the kids. Lot of cows in the Trinity river bottom, Dayton is on a bluff overlooking the river bottom.
Houston cutter might know who's cows they are as that is his old stomping ground.

Terrible just terrible

Latest posts