harrow/cultipacker

Help Support CattleToday:

Herefordcross

Reaction score
Try this on for size: I just bought a 9' 15" drum cultipacker and a 9' springtooth harrow for $1,350 total. I was shocked to say the least, brand new, manufactured at a place in Lancastar PA. I have been visiting there since I was a baby and it's hard to believe that I can drive 2 1/2 hours and get anything farm related I want.

Try http://www.lancasterfarming.com It's a good weekly newspaper all about farming, I've been getting it for the past 30 years or so. I'm not sure offhand what it costs but if you subscribe to it you can place two ads in each month for free, I've sold alot of things over the years it's a pretty good deal, It covers a big area. their web site is good too because you can search the classified ads.

I get the Lancastar Farming paper, I picked up a Lancastar county business directory on our last trip and it is very helpful. In fact I am headed up that way this Thursday. Where are you located at?

I've been through there a few times. It amazed me with the harrow. It was actually a vacation and I saw the place and stopped in and paid him for the packer and the harrow, I called home the next night to check the messages and there was one saying that the harrow was already done. It just amazes me, they don't fool around and waste time or materials, that's for sure.