Hard to explain

Help Support CattleToday:

Jeanne - Simme Valley

Reaction score
Sometimes, when I read a topic & post a comment, then look above my comment, there will be comments that weren't there before I posted - that are time stamped long before my post.
I will read the topic to the last post, the BOX for a comment is next, so I type a comment.
This has happened several times. I don't always think to look above my comment. Or, I get notice of someone else making a comment and when I click on it & read it, it won't make any sense to me. When I go UP and find my post, then I will find posts I had not read above mine. Anyone else have this happen???

Just stop reading and post. No one else reads so why should you. :cowboy:

:D Yes. I have had that happen. I have assumed it is sometimes just loading as you scroll above. Not sure.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":215a2isa said:
Sometimes, when I read a topic & post a comment, then look above my comment, there will be comments that weren't there before I posted - that are time stamped long before my post.
I will read the topic to the last post, the BOX for a comment is next, so I type a comment.
This has happened several times. I don't always think to look above my comment. Or, I get notice of someone else making a comment and when I click on it & read it, it won't make any sense to me. When I go UP and find my post, then I will find posts I had not read above mine. Anyone else have this happen???

Could be others are posting at the same time you are and they post sooner than you do.
If there is specific post you want to reply to click the. " In the top right hand corner

It sounds like there are posts on subsequent pages from the one you are responding to. The only way to be sure is to look at the bottom right and see if there are other page numbers that haven;t been highlighted

Bright Raven":83x8mem9 said:
:D Yes. I have had that happen. I have assumed it is sometimes just loading as you scroll above. Not sure.

What annoys me is getting off topic. There's a good discussion going, you come back to it, and one person is chasing chickens while another is at a football game. What happened to the calf?

So you are responding to a reply made an hour ago, and you scroll forward two pages and no one is talking about the subject matter any more.

That's when you stop reading.

Jeanne I read your posts. Just keep posting. Bright Raven I read this one too!! :cboy:

backhoeboogie":2h4ccb3p said:
Bright Raven":2h4ccb3p said:

What annoys me is getting off topic. There's a good discussion going, you come back to it, and one person is chasing chickens while another is at a football game. What happened to the calf?

So you are responding to a reply made an hour ago, and you scroll forward two pages and no one is talking about the subject matter any more.

Jeanne I read your posts. Just keep posting. Bright Raven I read this one too!! :cboy:

I saw a chicken with a football this morning on the way to work.

yeah, I think there is a little glitch once in a while and I have not gotten to the last page. When I see "this comment box", I "assume" I'm at the end of the posts. So, we all know what "assuming" can lead to!!! I will check the page numbers. Thanks all

M-5":89tfn6bv said:
backhoeboogie":89tfn6bv said:
Bright Raven":89tfn6bv said:

I saw a chicken with a football this morning on the way to work.
Are you sure it wasn;t a monkey and football

Latest posts