Hard to believe

Help Support CattleToday:

Ha!! Is more hard to believe I put up with your sass!
I understand people your age get confused some :nod: , but you will notice that my age is more correctly stated on the index page.....

cfpinz ~ I'm not even old enough to be your truck let alone your mom! :roll:

Happy Birthday mtncows!

angie":v0roblcy said:
I understand people your age get confused some :nod: , but you will notice that my age is more correctly stated on the index page.....

cfpinz ~ I'm not even old enough to be your truck let alone your mom! :roll: :lol2:

Yeah, 29! That's like me being 50 or even 60.

Happy birthday, angie and mtncows . Don't listen to anybody angie, 29 is the perfect age, so is 30 ;-) .
Have a good one !

Larry

40!~ what happened to all that "I'm a 26 year old librarian" talk?
Please don't tell me you are a used car salesman from Buffalo.......I just can't take it!

Seriously, you are like a fine Merlot ~ with each passing year you sweeten and become more mellow.

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, you went out with monkeys, now you are one too! :shock:

29 my axe! :roll:

After ya sober up, hope ya have a spectacular day Angel! :D

P.S. I suppose this means I have to buy lunch now. ;-)

Happy Birthday Angie !!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a great one and if our homes were closer lunch would be on me ,you can come too Misty... :tiphat:

Happy birthday as well mntcows. :wave:

angie":3w08ivdk said:

cfpinz ~ I'm not even old enough to be your truck let alone your mom! :roll:

Happy Birthday mtncows!
Thank you!Hope yours was great too

Happy Birthday Angie!!! (a little bit late)

mtncows, from one Virginian to another,Happy Birthday to you too!! (a little bit late).

Hope you both had good ones.....regardless of your ages. :lol2:

Katherine

I am 40 today and yes, I had a wonderful day.
MM, I'll buy lunch, you buy drinks ~ I'll come out on top for sure! :lol2:
Thanks guys, was fun to get to work and read this. :wave:

Happy Birthday, angie. When I turned 40, I was just beginning the best period of my life so far. Hope that holds for you, too.

And Happy Birthday to you, too, mtncows. You're still younger than me, but not by much. ;-)

angie":25okod3d said:
I am 40 today and yes, I had a wonderful day.
MM, I'll buy lunch, you buy drinks ~ I'll come out on top for sure! :lol2:
Thanks guys, was fun to get to work and read this. :wave:

40, I didn;t know rocks even lived that long

Hey Angie, I hear 40 is the new 25, so yer just gettin started. Felize Cumpleanos.( Happy Birthday for all you Gringos out there)

VanC":2znudyz5 said:
Happy Birthday, angie. When I turned 40, I was just beginning the best period of my life so far. Hope that holds for you, too.
;-)
I am banking on that one Van, have lots of plans for 40! Course Larry said 29 and 30 are the perfect ages and if he knows as much about that as he does about calves, then I'm in some trouble.
Danke G5 (Thank you for all you non Gringos out there)!

Latest posts