happy...

Help Support CattleToday:

i would kill to be anything but 15.

Don't rush it. It will get there soon enough. Then you will wish you could turn the clock back.

chrisy":30n7nlo7 said:
If I could go back to the age of 18 and know what I know now, would be good, but wouldn't want to live it again if it was no different.

Couldn't agree more!

I could go back knowing what I know now I would do it. There were certain investment oppurtunities I passed on the first time that I would take advantage of now. Think MicroSoft. But if I had to start fresh, again, as a teenager...... hey what the heck, I got lucky and made it through once but it was fun so why not try it again.

If I got one of my girls a fence charger for her birthday I would plan on sleeping with one eye open for a while.

Dave":esjzo6fu said:
If I got one of my girls a fence charger for her birthday I would plan on sleeping with one eye open for a while.

hey mister you better mean that in a good way!

i guess a fence chargers a good gift, its just not one your expecting unless you ask for it.

and sense yall have said how old you wish you were, im gonna say my mine...i ssoo wish i was 21. :lol:

any age before 21 would be wonderful to me. its kinda gone downhill for me since then, so far.

well if my future turns out how im planning, which im sure it wont, im really excited for it. in fact i cant wait! :D

have a nice nite guys!

cattleluvr18":ou5b5vdw said:
well if my future turns out how im planning, which im sure it wont, im really excited for it. in fact i cant wait! :D

have a nice nite guys!

always have patience to wait as life is to short to wish it away.
time goes so quick you will be there in no time and then wishing the reverse. enjoy your childhood as that is the best time of your life, carefree and innocent. Take care and don't be wishing to hard....Chris.

Happy Birthday and may the sun never set on your new toy.

always have patience to wait as life is to short to wish it away.
time goes so quick you will be there in no time and then wishing the reverse. enjoy your childhood as that is the best time of your life, carefree and innocent. Take care and don't be wishing to hard....Chris.

i knew i would get something like that. but its very heartful and meaningful and i thank you :D but i wouldnt call my life carefree, personally i think my life already has alot of care to it. i already own half of the cattle herd and half of our seed business. and the farm is goin to be put in my name this summer. :D im happy though. my friends think im crazy to have all that under my belt im im sso happy. no other 15 year old owns half of two businesses that i know of. and calling me innocent is like calling a pet bull innocent. you think its ssoo sweet and just a harmless little pet, but its not. i hope chrisy, that you have the best luck with you and your family :D :heart:

Happy Birthday and may the sun never set on your new toy.

thanks! im gonna need that sunlight. :lol:

Golly Gee.... I can't wait until I'm 56......

Oh yeah... I am 56...

5 minutes later....

Golly Gee... I can't wait until I'm 56..... :D

Latest posts