Happy Thanksgiving

Help Support CattleToday:

Douglas

Reaction score
Just wanted to express my appreciation for the folks on this board. Nowhere are there better people than this board and the information I gather here is priceless. When I first started posting here I was concerned that those doing this for a living might not appreciate all the rookie questions from a part-timer like me. The opposite has been the case. I have tried very hard to be helpful when I can on issues like financial issues or forage experiments I have tried. Thanks again for those of you who have helped me you know who you are.

Even when times are difficult like our current economic mess, I still appreciated that I live in the greatest county ever, and working the land is quite the blessing.

real nice Thanksgiving message Douglas.....

may the holiday be a blessed one for all of you.

i am going trail riding mid day with some friends. My wife has to work. then we will have a small evening thanksgiving meal just me and her.

We drove to Allen, Texas to spend the Thanksgiving Holiday with our Daughter and her two little girls. I am having a great time so far. Three little girls can be a little rough on old PaPa but I am enjoying every minute if it. This is the first time in ten years that we have been with all our children at Thanksgiving. I have much to be thankful for. We wish all our friends on Cattle Today a very happy Thanksgiving.
Tom, Kathy Karrie, Kelly, Audrey, Lily and Issabella, God Bless Ya'all

May God bless our Troops and all the members of CT. Happy Thanksgiving.

May everyone have a blessed and safe journey on your holiday travels.

Ma and I are preparing to repel the invasion that starts tomorrow. All of children are married so every other year is shared so in-law's can spend Thanksgiving with thier family. That mean's we will be invaded by a full frontal attack starting in the morning through Sunday. I love my granduaghters dearly but you get all of them together oh man. Why do little girls squeel all the time? Grandson's and I have planed a tactical retreat to the old house as this is a dedicated Man Cave.

I too want to express my gratitude to everyone on this board who has helped me as well as others with problems, or other things they needed advice, opionions or otherwise. I hope all of you have a very good Thanksgiving!