Happy Thanksgiving to all

Help Support CattleToday:

My son came home from college this week to feast with us... we are grateful he is here, just going to miss eating turkey for the next 4or5 days.

There is a family here who have been hosting a Thanksgiving dinner for the community for as long as the 91 year old grandmother can remember. She says that back in the 40's they would cook a dozen turkeys. Not that many people live in the area now. Probably about 25 people for dinner today. Two turkeys. The family supplies the turkey, stuffing, gravy, and potatoes. Everything else is potluck. Most of our family is 7-8+ hours away so it is just the two of us. We will go to the community dinner. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

A blessed and happy Thanksgiving; especially to those heavy of heart and far from home.

Hope everyone has a great day/week. Our kids are off elsewhere this week so me and the missus have snuck off to a cabin in the hill country getting away from all that has been going on around home. Took Thanksgiving fixings with us and are relaxing care free at the moment.

This year is different since I lost my wife but gained my first grand. We celebrated yesterday because of kids commitments elsewhere. It was great

I want to wish all of you good folks here on the forum a safe and happy Thanksgiving !!!

I am waiting on my 2 year old Grand Daughter to get here !!! I can't wait until she arrives !!!

Oldest daughter has covid, her son, has had it. This is his second exposure. Grandaughter has a low grade fever, and 2 young sisters. Me and the wife weaned and worked calves, a good day, but sad at the same time. Happy thanksgiving to all.

Latest posts