Happy Saturday ya'll

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score
Well I did it again I thought today was Saturday. On the bright side I get another Saturday this week. I'm always getting my days confused it's either Friday or Saturday most days regardless the real day. Ya'll have a great Friday and good weekend!!

Fridays almost as good as Saturday! Are u drinking coffee and doing cartwheels?
View attachment 6306

Drinking coffee for sure only wish I could still do cartwheels. May need practice that. I can almost do the spilts still getting to old for that too. Shoot 21 is getting to be a "ruff" age starting to get depressing. I'm getting days mixed up next I'll be losing my mind. Now will I even know if I lost my mind if I forget I lost my mind. 😆🤷🏽‍♀️🤡 I believe coffee is supposed to help with that. 😁

So did the kids get the day off school Shell?

Ken

Ken
It's still summer break. They been off since last April from the Coronavirus. We been partying... sleeping until noon, eating pancakes for lunch, drinking coffee, swimming, farming, hiking, vacationing, ect. They will be starting school soon and I'm about to cry. 😥 I don't like having a schedule that's all about to change. I may have to volunteer at the school. I'm going to miss them.

I get messed up on the days too, I reckon just working on the farm it don't really make difference what day it is they all run together. Sunday is the only day that we make any difference in. We try to go to church and rest afterwards on Sundays
Same here. I have alarms set for when my son comes and things like that. The days dont really matter.

Latest posts