Happy New Years

Help Support CattleToday:

Judge Sharpe

Reaction score
I( hope that everyone had a great Christmas and has a Great and prosperous New Year. Our Christmas was quiet until all the grandchildren came to stay, then it was Bedlam. 11 year old got a dirt bike and has just about worn it out between rain storms, 7 year old loves to ride the 4 wheeler( I know he is too young but it is speed governed) and the three year old twins just run and scream non stop. The wife and I are going to stay home tonight and watch the Alabama game, then go to bed. !! year old and his dad went out to the deer stand this morning but all the activity is at night. Lunch for all the relatives tomorrow. They will belly up to the table aqnd there won't be any black eyed peas or pork shoulder left for dinner.
On a more somber note, the son of my late brother passed away on the 15th and we did not find out about it until after Christmas. Even though we have been estranged for many years, please offer up a prayer for his mother if you have time.

Happy New year to you also. Our Christmas celebration was sedate just went to mother in laws. However tomorrow our son and daughter in law and little girls will come here. They were coughing and sickly last week so we get to see them for a couple days any way this weekend. We are looking forward to it.

Happy New Year and prosperous New Year to everyone, my Christmas day was quiet, Son and DIL with grandson came around in the morning, also came this afternoon, will see the daughters on the 2nd when we are all going unto London Westend to see a show, then home to get the others and go out to dinner, had two hectic days at the oldest Daughters one a few days before Christmas and one just after and my Brothers Boxing day, nearly back to normal what ever that is.

Latest posts