HAPPY NEW YEAR

Help Support CattleToday:

Craig-TX

Reaction score
Howdy all. Haven't been able to check in much lately but wanted to tell all the good folks on these boards to have themselves a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

BTW, far be it from me to stir any stink, but I've got to ask… anything on here lately that's been funny/crazy/worth writing home about? All the regulars still regular and the flakes still flaky??? Alright, I'll knock it off. Couldn't resist.

I just got back a little while ago myself, Craig. As far as i can tell, same ol same old. someone posts a pic and everyone either says to sell it or shoot it. or sometimes cut it immediately and then sell it. not much has changed.

Beefy":1b51sm1m said:
I just got back a little while ago myself, Craig. As far as i can tell, same ol same old. someone posts a pic and everyone either says to sell it or shoot it. or sometimes cut it immediately and then sell it. not much has changed.

Welcome back to both. Both were sorely missed.

Thanks, Craig and Happy New Year to all of you, too. You need to try to make a little more time for the Boards. I caught some fruitcake the other day comparing you and I to Caustic. I took up for us, though.

Texan":2am3lu4r said:
I caught some fruitcake the other day comparing you and I to Caustic. I took up for us, though.

Well, it has been getting awful rough around here! Gald I was laying low for a while.