Happy Mother's Day

Help Support CattleToday:

angie1

Reaction score
My youngest girl asked me what I wanted. I told her a day with no fighting or arguing, day where they clean and do without being asked. She says I ask for that everyday. I told her when I get it, I will ask for something different! :lol2: I think they would sooner buy me flowers and call it good.

Thank you, and Happy Mothers Day to you and all the others!

OP
CKC1586

CKC1586

Reaction score
Gosh I hear you angie! But once they are gone there will be days when your house will be too quiet. Well maybe a day. Oh heck no you won't miss the bickering and arguing but you will kinda miss their faces. I am actually cooking my first family meal in my house today! My right hand is still bummed up a bit from the surgery so my Grand daughter has been my right hand today in getting it put together. She is a good right hand!

hillsdown

Reaction score
Happy Mothers day to all of you Moms, you have the hardest world in the job as a parent and for those of you who do it well my hats off to you...

Have a Wonderful Day with your families... :tiphat:

chrisy

Reaction score
I keep forgetting that you have Mothers day in May, as ours is in March. I remember when I came over to the States I had two Mothers Days that year.

Latest posts