happy little boy

Help Support CattleToday:

Dang db ~ he is awfully cute! :kid: 3 is probably my very favorite age.
Haven't you heard the warning about lettin' your babies grow up to be cowboys?

Dang Diesel Beef i have seen some pictures of you on here, that boy has got looks form his mother. :lol: Don't ever miss a minute with him you don't have to,

thanks vette for makin the pic big..ye right..looks just like me

mom had a good laff readin this....

hes an awesome little boy and outfished me agin tonite. he caught 12 talapia or bluegills and i caught 2 gills ..but i did catch a gator in the meantime

thanks yall..i am very proud...im 45 now so it as totally changed my life

this place is awesome

gary

dieselbeef":2ca0ry1x said:

gary

Not finished yet with the accolades.

Great looking kid. I really like the part about the life changing part as well. Some folks don't get that part.

Great lookin boy. I think I even like him a little better than the new bull. LOLOL

Enjoy him now cuz you will turn around one of these days and he will be looking you right in the eye.

Gosh that sure is a cute little fella you got there. I loved that age! 15 wasn't as much fun..... but my baby boy has turned into a fine young (40) man!!!! Enjoy every day!

3waycross":1aqvqtm8 said:
Great lookin boy. I think I even like him a little better than the new bull. LOLOL

Enjoy him now cuz you will turn around one of these days and he will be looking you right in the eye.

they always say they grow up so fast....didnt believe it all til now....

dieselbeef":15n5vql6 said:
thanks vette for makin the pic big..ye right..looks just like me

mom had a good laff readin this....

hes an awesome little boy and outfished me agin tonite. he caught 12 talapia or bluegills and i caught 2 gills ..but i did catch a gator in the meantime

this place is awesome

gary
DB Hang on to him while he's still a little boy,and cherish every minute of it.
Seems just yesterday I was in your boots,now I'm watching my son's with their little fellers. He is a fine looking young feller. I know the pride you feel.

Cal

There's cute and there's cute and he sure is, that smile just lights up his gorgeous little face I can see why you are so proud. Cherish this time, they seem to grow up so fast.

dieselbeef":1c6mypgw said:
aint it awesome...mommys readin hima bedtime story after dinner...i am one lucky fella :D

Never had a son but now I am doing it with my grandson. Should have another grandson in January. It is like being a kid yourself all over again.

Keep him close DB. He sure looks like a keeper.

Latest posts