Happy Independence Day!

Help Support CattleToday:

John SD

Reaction score
I wish everyone at CT a Happy Independence Day! :tiphat:

:bday: to the United States of America! :heart: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Our forefathers in 1776 signed a document to declare freedom and independence from a tyrannical and oppressive government. They also had the will and resolve to follow through to make freedom so.

It took a bloody war to accomplish this. Some patriots lost everything they had, including their lives. We must never forget the dear price they paid for us, and never let the situation deteriorate to the point of where physical war is the only way to resolve the situation.

Today in 2014 we in the USA find ourselves under a tyrannical excecutive branch of leadership more oppressive than way back when when British royalty was calling the shots.

The good news is we still have the time tested system of 3 branches of government our forefather put in place (yet), but it is in danger if we don't speak out now and act accordingly.

The recent Hobby Lobby case in the Supreme Court is a recent example showing we have a federal system of checks and balances that still works to keep one branch of government from being able to totally steamroller over the citizens.

I am pleased that in my own state of South Dakota, our leaders are taking a positve stand and making a first step in an effort to defend all of our freedoms. You can read about it here:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ution-oba/

In the spirit of Independence Day 2014, may I suggest the best way to celebrate is to buy someone you care about a gift card to Hobby Lobby. :nod: ;-) :banana: :banana:

God truly blessed America.

Waving-American-Flag-Graphics.jpg

John SD":278g34iz said:
I wish everyone at CT a Happy Independence Day! :tiphat:

:bday: to the United States of America! :heart: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Our forefathers in 1776 signed a document to declare freedom and independence from a tyrannical and oppressive government. They also had the will and resolve to follow through to make freedom so.

It took a bloody war to accomplish this. Some patriots lost everything they had, including their lives. We must never forget the dear price they paid for us, and never let the situation deteriorate to the point of where physical war is the only way to resolve the situation.

Today in 2014 we in the USA find ourselves under a tyrannical excecutive branch of leadership more oppressive than way back when when British royalty was calling the shots.

The good news is we still have the time tested system of 3 branches of government our forefather put in place (yet), but it is in danger if we don't speak out now and act accordingly.

The recent Hobby Lobby case in the Supreme Court is a recent example showing we have a federal system of checks and balances that still works to keep one branch of government from being able to totally steamroller over the citizens.

I am pleased that in my own state of South Dakota, our leaders are taking a positve stand and making a first step in an effort to defend all of our freedoms. You can read about it here:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ution-oba/

In the spirit of Independence Day 2014, may I suggest the best way to celebrate is to buy someone you care about a gift card to Hobby Lobby. :nod: ;-) :banana: :banana:

I will never again bytch at my wife for all the crap she has bought at that store!

Latest posts