Happy Independence Day.

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks CRR.
I never realized that Canada Day and Independence Day was so close together.
I'm gonna put some Flat Iron steaks on the grill, and have a coupla cold ones.
Hope U have a good day too.

Happy Independence Day to one and all.
I only hope more people will learn what this day is about. and as a proud VET I do but the liberal folks just don't get it or so it seems.
I put a brisket on the pit smoker on july 3rd and today being the Fourth I am anxiously awaiting 4 pm so I can put some of my smoked cowboy beans,brisket,texas sweets sliced with a jalapeno or two on my plate an another mug of brew right after we have said our BLESSING and wheeew.
IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AMERICAN, A CONSERVATIVE AND CATTLEMAN.
A big howdy to our nighbors CRR to the North and Juan to the South I know your looking in Amigio.
BEEEEF
[/url][/list][/list]

It was 85 degrees when I got up this morning and now that it's time to go out and fire up the grill, it's almost 90. I made a comment about it being too hot to stand over a fire and then thought about our soldiers overseas. It's hot in Iraq too! How pathetic we sometimes get. As has been said on this board several times, God bless the men and women that have fought and are still fighting for the freedoms we have. You are in our thoughts and prayers always!

God save the Union and bless the USA.
Thanks to all those who serve, Freedom is not free.
Thank God we still have Americans willing to pay the price for our freedom.

Campground Cattle":jadtkphs said:
Campground
We wish your son the best in S. Korea and Pray that he comes home unscathed.

la4angus":1zqzk6t0 said:
Campground Cattle":1zqzk6t0 said:
Campground
We wish your son the best in S. Korea and Pray that he comes home unscathed.

Thanks my family appreciates it. Our son will be in July 15 until August 3 then he's gone for 13 months. to Osan AFB. We are very proud of him and the other fine young men and women that voluntarily serve to protect our freedom. I think sometimes we forget they Voluntary do this. Our son didn't have to he wanted to that's what makes us so proud of him.

Latest posts