Happy hunting

Help Support CattleToday:

tex452

Reaction score
It's opening morning for the general hunting season in Texas.
I'm in Leon county with 2 of my grandkids and one of their friends we will be deer hunting this morning.
My oldest son is in Coleman county hunting with his oldest son (grandson).
Whoever else is out this morning good luck and stay safe.

Deer season got over nearly a month ago here. The second elk season opened yesterday. I didn't hear of any success.
Several locals and I have cow elk tags that runs to the end of the year. We have been holding off for the weather to cool some so we can hang the meat. Shooting a cow elk on this deal is about one step above shooting a beef cow in the pasture. It barely qualifies as hunting.

It's been archery season for a little while here. I shot this one a couple days ago.

View attachment 10013
Did you check his bite for underbite and his reproductive organs to see if they were normal? A veterinarian sent me photos of deer in Texas that had the same birth defects as deer throughout the United States. If you want deer around for your children and grandchildren to hunt, you need to look for malformed scrotums, short penis sheath and underbite or overbite on harvested deer and report them to your game and fish department if you find them on your deer.

Did you check his bite for underbite and his reproductive organs to see if they were normal? A veterinarian sent me photos of deer in Texas that had the same birth defects as deer throughout the United States. If you want deer around for your children and grandchildren to hunt, you need to look for malformed scrotums, short penis sheath and underbite or overbite on harvested deer and report them to your game and fish department if you find them on your deer.
I called the game Warden and told him I shot a buck with a short penis. After a long pause he informed me that as of yet there is no regulations on penis length in the state of Texas........

No I didn't. We don't have a problem with deer reproducing here….

I called the game Warden and told him I shot a buck with a short penis. After a long pause he informed me that as of yet there is no regulations on penis length in the state of Texas........
Weren't you glad to hear that. Might be a lot us that end up on the cull list depending on who sets the regulations!😂

Latest posts