Happy Father's Day

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586

Reaction score
Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there. Hope you have a great day and get spoiled a bit. I wish my Dad was still here! Sure do miss him. :tiphat:
010_7A.JPG

Boy, just had a walk down memory lane going thru some pictures. Had to post one of my Dad. There were very few pictures that didn't have a kid in it with him. He sure loved his Grandkids and was so proud that he was a GREAT Grandpa. I know that he had a long and good life and the last few were rough on him (on all of us) and he was ready to go but gosh you never have them long enough.

I'm fortunate enough to still have my dad. I also know that I'm going to miss him a lot when he's gone. I've got the best father in the world...

I never knew either of my Grandfathers. Went to see Dad today. He didn't know who I was. He was quick witted but after talking for a bit he asked me who I was. Then he didn't believe me when I told him how old was. He had asked. Then he introduced me to everyone, again, as his younger sister. This is all pretty classic dementia stuff. I knew it was coming. They had a Father's Day program, it might have confused him. We still had a good visit and I still love him.

Estate sale in this week. I'm not even telling him that I am selling the house. It would just eat at him and get him stressed. "Loving Lies".

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day. We need to all be grateful for the daddies in our lives.

I was just about to ask if you had Father day over there and if so when it was but now I don't have to, as ours was today as well. I miss my Dad so much, but I have great memories and that is a big blessing.
Hope all you Daddies on here had a great day.

Latest posts