Happy Easter

Help Support CattleToday:

cypressfarms

Reaction score
Happy Easter to everyone from the cypress family. May your basket be full of eggs!

easter.jpg

easter2.jpg

I see somebody has been busy with the camera, again! :D That little boy of yours is absolutely darling, but I didn't see any pictures of your girls in their Easter finery. :???: :???: You're not discriminating are you? ;-) :lol: :lol:

msscamp":1zdtlpd8 said:
I see somebody has been busy with the camera, again! :D That little boy of yours is absolutely darling, but I didn't see any pictures of your girls in their Easter finery. :???: :???: You're not discriminating are you? ;-) :lol: :lol:

No, no discrimination. the girls wore their new Easter dresses to church this morning. Then after lunch the dresses swapped for shorts and t-shirts (it was 88 today) to hunt Easter eggs.

cypressfarms":37a9h6d2 said:
msscamp":37a9h6d2 said:

No, no discrimination. the girls wore their new Easter dresses to church this morning. Then after lunch the dresses swapped for shorts and t-shirts (it was 88 today) to hunt Easter eggs.

Wow, 88? A reminder of things to come here. :( :( I'll bet they were sure pretty in all their finery! I can't blame them for wanting out of the dresses and into shorts and t-shirts, either! :lol: :lol: Happy Easter to you and your family, Cypress! :D

Latest posts