Happy Calves, let's see'em

Help Support CattleToday:

cmf1

Reaction score
All work and toil all year to get to now. Sweatin' the rain , sweatin' the hay, sweatin' the market.
And now the babies are hittin the ground. I know just seein them stand and suck is reward, but are there any that just make you smile a little broader than others? Let's see'em.

Here's mine so far.
I just think she's a hoot!
View attachment 1

Here is our heifer that is a twin I just missed catching her running like crazy.
4x4crawl2007022.jpg

What breed is she cmf1, beefmaster ? She has very pretty markings..

IILH she is very cute and looks like she'll be a handful as well.. ;-)

K2011 cute pics as well, they all look good.. :)

She's a kinda "backwards beefmaster" as alacattleman put it.
Registered shorthorn bull on a f-1 hereford/brahma mamma (tigerstripe).
I called her a red super baldy.

all the calves are cute.
cmf1 that heifer is the prettiest color and she has really big eyes!
and k2011 the third and bottom pictures would have to be my faves.

Sizmic,
That is one fine looking bull calf you got there.
K2011,
I love all that color in your pasture, and that's a mess of healthy looking babies.
Herfrds,
That youngster looks rip snortin and ready to rip! Very expressive white face.

Thanks CMF1! I showed the mother of 907 to show why he was so happy, best cow on the farm! I didn't get everything on one page though, still figuring out this "picture uploading" thing.

Sizmic

DavisBeefmasters":1rw8son3 said:
Jovid":1rw8son3 said:
What do you all think?

Now THAT looks like a "Got Milk" advertising picture if I ever saw one... looks happy to me!

Our Red Polls do know how to put out the milk. That is a 10 day old calf on a 3yr old cow and her second calf.

:D :D :D :D

OK, here are some dandy pictures of calves playing, unfortunately they always like to play as its getting dark out, which makes it hard to take good pictures... if the right hand side of the pictures is clipped off like it is for me, see them at http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v153/Rx7man/Moo/
IMG_2549crop.jpg

IMG_2537crop.jpg

IMG_2535crop.jpg

This one here is my fav so far, at nearly a month old, she still comes running up to me, and is growing really well
IMG_2438crop.jpg

The cat Patz getting licked... that cat is fearless
IMG_2480crop.jpg

Great collection of photos and calves you got there nesikep.
2R looks like shes in training to be the chairman of the board there!
I had one the other day that looks just like the first one cept the white dot on mine is on the tail rather than the head.

herfrds,
I'm far from being an expert, but those look like textbook hereford calves to me.
The picture sure makes a Louisiana boy cold though.

jovid,
Yeah she looks real happy. Happy she's probably gonna inherit mamma's big round butt!

Latest posts