Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
I saw that it was your birthday today and wanted to wish you both all the best and that I hope you have a wonderful day.... :tiphat:

Happy Birthday to Macon and Chippee.. :D

thballons.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you both. hope you both have a good one.

I should have gotten here before Chrisy ~ I have no fancy smilies. :( Hard act to follow ~ she and mnmt. Hope you both have a groovy birthday. Considering how much longer "just a few minutes" are in Macons world, he will still be celebrating on Monday! :lol2: (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Happy Birthday! :tiphat:

Happy Birthday to you both, and many more!
Where you been today HD? I thought I was gonna have to post the birthday greeting! JK! :lol:

angie":3m6g4y84 said:
I should have gotten here before Chrisy ~ I have no fancy smilies. :( Hard act to follow ~ she and mnmt. Hope you both have a groovy birthday. Considering how much longer "just a few minutes" are in Macons world, he will still be celebrating on Monday! :lol2: (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Happy Birthday! :tiphat:
angie it is the thought that counts, go on photobucket they have loads of these things that's where I get them from.

Happy Birthday :D , a day late I see :oops: , but for me that's about right. Have a good one :tiphat: .

Larry

Latest posts