Happy Birthday

Help Support CattleToday:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
:oops: Thank you all very much for the well wishes :nod:
I had to check my profile. :shock: My birthday is 8-4-50 not 4-8-50 :oops:
This is like having 2 birthdays, 8) Like I need to hurry them. :help:

I'm at the age now where I can use the "senior moment" excuse for all my screw ups. :cowboy:

mnmtranching":3al84h1s said:
:oops: Thank you all very much for the well wishes :nod:
I had to check my profile. :shock: My birthday is 8-4-50 not 4-8-50 :oops:
This is like having 2 birthdays, 8) Like I need to hurry them. :help:

Same birthday as Obama. We Leos are strong.

:lol2: Not a bad idea, the way you're goin about it, you'll be gettin social security about next year, 2 birthadys a year and such .

Larry

Well Mnm, you can still keep the gift I gave you ,but you get nothing for your actual BDay in August.. :lol2: :p

HD, I love those cash gifts. :nod: I think I'll get me a new hunting rifle. I'm going to order it now :D sure hope you got my address correct.

Yeah :shock: got the same birthday as Barack. Funny :cry2: This is the first president that is younger then me. And now on.... they will all be younger. :???:

mnmtranching":4znm4hay said:
HD, I love those cash gifts. :nod: I think I'll get me a new hunting rifle. I'm going to order it now :D sure hope you got my address correct.

Yeah :shock: got the same birthday as Barack. Funny :cry2: This is the first president that is younger then me. And now on.... they will all be younger. :???:

What do you have to say about having a birthday opposite to JSV...such as 8-4 vs. 4-8? Could this be the reason you two are like oil and water?

HerefordSire":ytedoqqi said:
mnmtranching":ytedoqqi said:

What do you have to say about having a birthday opposite to JSV...such as 8-4 vs. 4-8? Could this be the reason you two are like oil and water?

By the way...I am 5 days older than Barack.

Latest posts