Happy Birthday young lady..

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
CKC1586 I hear it's your birthday today...
Sooooooooo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! MAY YOU HAVE A FANTABULOUS DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Happy birthday as well to everyone who is celebrating one today.. :D
gendronf , mpt7044 , cyberwinterq :tiphat:

HBPresentPinkDances.gif

Hope you have a good one.....and anyone else who's bday it is today.

CK, Happy Birthday, I know I'm a day late, but for me that's still at least a day early . I hope you had a good one .

Larry

Why thank you so very much everyone!! And ESPECIALLY thank you for the "young lady" thing..... :nod: :oops: I am really not so very young any more....
It was a great day, the mud has pretty much dried up, the sun was bright and warm all day and I got tons of work done. Some may know that I have been in the process of getting my house built (started 1/26) the pay off for my work was having my birthday dinner in the house with my family and a few close friends. No running water or bathroom yet, the septic system gets started on Monday. In fact the tank got delivered at about 7:30 yesterday morning, my first birthday gift! Now how many folks can say they got a septic tank for their birthday?

HEY!! Happy Birthday to you!!!! I would assure you that you are only as old as you feel, but I know that that doesn't make me feel any better! :lol2: :help: One of these days I will show up on your door step with a 12 pack, call me when the work is done ;-) Hope your birthday was a good as you are. :heart:

Yes, it was a great day. Thanks again for your well wishes. :nod:
Today Mother Nature has snapped me back to reality with torrential rains....the mud is baaaacccckkkk! Hope the septic system folks can still do their job in the slop....supposed to rain all weekend and thru Monday.

Latest posts