Happy Birthday chrisy!

Help Support CattleToday:

Happy Birthday! Hope it isn't as humid where you are as it is here. :mad:

party-smiley-049.gif

Thank you everyone, I'm having a nice quiet day, it all starts tomorrow if the rain holds up, having a family bbq. We have had all sorts of weather today, wind, hale, torrential rain and now sun and bright blue sky.

chrisy":10qcm2fa said:
Thank you everyone, I'm having a nice quiet day, it all starts tomorrow if the rain holds up, having a family bbq. We have had all sorts of weather today, wind, hale, torrential rain and now sun and bright blue sky.

Happy Birthday Chrisy! Hoping your blue skies hold for the main event! :D

Happy Birthday Chrisy!!! Hope you have a wonderful time tomorrow!
I can see this years Christmas tree growing already ;-) :drink:

Happy Birthday chrisy !!!! Of all the girls I know from England you're my favorite..... wait a minute, you're the only girl I know from England .
Anyway, if I knew more girls from England, you'd still be # 1 :heart: :heart: :heart: .

Larry

Thank you all again, the weather today looks a little overcast, but am told by weather man the rain is to hold up around this way until tomorrow (Sunday) so hopefully all should be well for this evening. Wish you all could be here, but then my little garden would be crowded, although with the nicest people I could think of. :banana: :welcome:

Once again thank you to all.....The bbq went very well, it stayed dry but was very cold, needed coats towards the end....now for all the clearing up....must go am being called to load the dishwasher :roll: why can't anyone else think how to do it. :wave: to much :drink: I suppose.

Latest posts