Happy Birthday Canada !!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Canada !!!!!!!!

To all my fellow Canadians have a wonderful Canada Day... :D

I am very proud to be a Canadian.. :heart:

8_4_1031.gif

Yes, Happy Birthday Canada! Greetings and salutations to the good neighbors to the north.

Don't know how I managed to remain oblivious all these years to the fact that Canada's birthday was so close to the USA's. We should celebrate together one year and make it one he!! of a bash.

MO_cows":2c3gi0ry said:
We should celebrate together one year and make it one he!! of a bash.
Now there's an idea! :nod:

Happy Birthday Neighbor!!
How do you guys celebrate hd?

Angie we usually go to friends and BBQ then watch the fireworks but with the drought no one was doing any fireworks.
After a long day of working outside we decided to stay home and bbq we had rib eye with crabs legs and prawns. Quite a difference from hot dogs and hamburgers.. :lol2: I am still stuffed today, I pigged right out ... :help:

hillsdown":zlas0sm3 said:
Angie we usually go to friends and BBQ then watch the fireworks but with the drought no one was doing any fireworks.
After a long day of working outside we decided to stay home and bbq we had rib eye with crabs legs and prawns. Quite a difference from hot dogs and hamburgers.. :lol2: I am still stuffed today, I pigged right out ... :help:

You should be miserable...you could have invited "ALL OF US" :idea: :idea: :idea:

TB had I known you would be interested in celebrating our beautiful country with us I would have extended an invitation. :tiphat:

I thought that you all would be resting up for your big weekend , I know how much you guys love July the 4th... :wave:

Glad to hear you had a good day HD, our stupid Country has become so diverse now we are not allowed to celebrate our days, the Saints days, St George of England April 23rd, St David of Wales March 1st, St Andrew of Scotland November 30th and St Patrick of Ireland 17th March. the only one still remembered by all. Sad very sad.

Latest posts