Happy 4th of July

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
Been sitting out in the cowpasture watching fireworks from neighboring towns. wonder what the cows think about all that? which colors can they see?

Anyway, like my tshirt says, "God bless America and the farmer that feeds your fat ass!"

the hubby and the 2 littlest ones just went into town to watch the "slack" at the rodeo grounds and then the "real" rodeo starts tonight and goes into tomorrow!!! Town is hoppin with all the tourists in their cute little plastic cowboy hats and wearing boots with socks and shorts :roll: Gonna hold down the fort tomorrow at the hospital and be on the lookout for the broken rodeo cowboys and then bbq when i get home and watch the kids' faces when we light off the bundle of fireworks after dark!! Sure hope the rest of you have as much fun as we are planning!!! HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!! :cboy: :cboy:
By the way, where can i find me one of those t-shirts??? Sure would like to wear it the next time i have to do my shopping in the state granola capital (Bozeman)....the looks on folks' faces I am sure would be priceless!!! :D ;-) ;-)

Happy 4TH to ALL!!!!!

usacow.jpg
[/img]

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE! AND REMEMBER THOSE WHO ARE PROTECTING US AS WELL AS THOSE WHO HAVE PAID THE ULTIMATE PRICE FOR US TO ENJOY THIS HOLIDAY.

beefy may i use that saying on some t shirts i am considering getting???
thanks

God Bless th U S A, our troops and all of you

Latest posts