Handling the Virus

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno said:
Redgully said:
Caustic Burno said:
Big difference my country was founded on freedom. Liberty has a cost.

Wonder what the native Americans and Arican Americans think about that.....
I imagine about the way your aborigines do. British were hauling slaves out of Africa while hauling their criminals to Australia .
Big difference we left on our own and fought for our freedom from the crown. They couldn't get rid of you and threw you out as far as they could from England and made you tenants until the 20th century.

Aw, cmon, lets drop this childish division, my dad is better than your dad....ner.....

Seriously, you and other US citizens would feel welcome here.

And no one from this, your or my generation can be punished for 2 centuries ago, it is all a PC nonsense and big part of todays problems.

We live today, we should try finding ways to discuss, then take small actions, no point bickering, I mean really.....

There is opportunity for people equally, the blame game wont help anyone grasp that opportunity.

We fought with you guys, and we likely will again, and, I, for one, would be happy to do so, or, more to the point, happy for our relatives, most likely, to do so, due to near exact same values.

Before many of you run us all off, have you ever thought of why there are so many Canadians and Aussies and some NZ people here...,vs loads of other possible countries ?

I was a bit taken back that the board admin would not entertain an Aussie sub forum.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
I've always considered Australians, Canadians, and the British to be our strongest allies.

I see not need for animosity between our nations or people.

I will agree with you on the Australians and Canadians for sure.
If you ever work for the Brits they think we are something you step in on the way to the barn.

I bet if we all had a big get together, we would all have a great time.....and be in fits of laughter 😀

We have to remember that internet forums are also not easy to express properly with, in person I think we would all find common ground.....

We are allies, but also very similar and would help each other, we are very much the same, and, many other nationalities or large portions of, are also similar or moving so...

Caustic Burno said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
I've always considered Australians, Canadians, and the British to be our strongest allies.

I see not need for animosity between our nations or people.

I will agree with you on the Australians and Canadians for sure.
If you everyone work for the Brits they think we are something you step in on the way to the barn.

Take a few breaths, as someone who has strong ties to Britannia and did not like many of them, you have to give up there is no more empire building, the Chinese are doing that now...

You had a go at AU over being subjects, but reality is, England has not interfered with our direction at all, if we are subjects, it is willing, just as when we have marched with US GIs....

We would be just as influenced by US presidents, and, that is ok if we can say no. We do so due to the often mentioned majority shared values.

Latest posts