Handling Facilities and general farm goings on...

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338":1g9j1ont said:
hoss you got a nice place there.love your new working pens.the new house looks great.youll love living on the farm.an you wont want to leave to go to work.youll just want to work on the farm.speaking of changes.hows that new baby boy of yours.

Baby is doing great. I am still adjusting to a little one after 14 years of only two kids. Going through a new house construction and a baby at the same time is mucho stress :shock:

I currently live about 2 miles from the farm but being on-site will be much better. My Dad lives on the other piece of land that we have. This makes it convenient because we have smaller pastures and working pens there so this is where we keep the bull during the "off season" and where we segregate new stock until we are sure of their health status.

youll get used to everything.an the stress level will drop once the house is finished.an things will just keeping more fun with the baby the older he gets.pretty soon he will be crying to go to the pasture with you.

You should be awfully proud. Looks like a little piece of Heaven on earth.

Very nice looking place and equipment! Even if it is in Big Orange Country. :p Keep that sweet tea cold, I might just show up some weekend on one of my *looking at cattle* trips. :lol:

Latest posts