Hand Tools

Help Support CattleToday:

extremely lol I cleaned my desk out went out in the shop cleaned that up looked at the tools talked to the snap on guy a few hours actually had lunch with him and then posted on C.T.

Someone give me one of those dogbone wrenches for Christmas a couple of years ago. You know what I'm talking about, it's 8 box wrenches in one. I had plenty of box wrenches so I threw it in the truck tool box. I use it all the time. I'm really surprised how well it work's.

My favorite power hand tool is a Porter Cable cordless 1/2 inch drill/driver. Use it all the time. If I could only have one tool this is which one it would be.

Deepsouth my in laws have given me a dogbone wrench four years in a row now. I gotta get them off the shelf and throw them in the truck or tractor now.

Sky now that you are in the concrete business like me you will soon realize that a curb pin, tie wire, and duct tape is all you really need in life.

shadyhollownj":3lj0cvoa said:
Deepsouth my in laws have given me a dogbone wrench four years in a row now. I gotta get them off the shelf and throw them in the truck or tractor now.

Sky now that you are in the concrete business like me you will soon realize that a curb pin, tie wire, and duct tape is all you really need in life.

:lol2:
Mine has a very strong magnet on it's side.

I insist on My hired man carrying a small set of Channel Locks in his pocket at all times
They are the handiest tool to have on your person at all times

My Swiss army knife in my pocket and my Gerber multi-tool on my belt . Just will not leave home without them.

I second the leatherman multi tool. I can be standing next to 100k dollars worth of tools and will grab that first and try it. :D If I get it out it's getting serious and something is about to be fixed!

There's a lot of good tools anymore, but I really like all the gear wrench ratchet wrenches, hard to believe we were ever without them.

Gerber multi tool, case pocket knife, and a stubby box end wrench with 1/2 on one end and 9/16 on the other in my pocket every day.

Aaron":3eizhtsw said:
denvermartinfarms":3eizhtsw said:
There's a lot of good tools anymore, but I really like all the gear wrench ratchet wrenches, hard to believe we were ever without them.

:clap:
We've got almost every version of them, stubby, swivel, cross force, ect, and were actually starting to wear some of them out.

Craftsmen for my tool box in garage. For the truck I carry 2 phillips,2 flats screwdrivers. Then the heavy hitters.. Knipix Alligator slip joints, Klein high leverage end cutters and my 4-1/2" grinder, then tie wire, duct tape and a hammer

What's a tool box........:) I've had fellows chastise me for my tool pile......
my #1 tool that I've made more money with of any is a big snap on Screw driver. #2 is the " big red wrench." ( a cutting torch)
I will say this that quality tools like snap on will help you get things done in a timely manner like nothing else.

Latest posts