Hammerin hank has passed.....

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
I was watching when he hit the 715th HR to break the babes HR record. He did it all without steroids'.

Aaron holds the MLB records for the most career runs batted in (RBI) (2,297), extra base hits (1,477), and total bases (6,856). Aaron is also in the top five for career hits (3,771) and runs (2,174). He is one of only four players to have at least 17 seasons with 150 or more hits.[6] Aaron is in second place in home runs (755) and at-bats (12,364), and in third place in games played (3,298). At the time of his retirement, Aaron held most of the game's key career power hitting records..

hank.jpg

Last edited:
God Bless his family. I am sure he has a special place up above. He was an icon when I was growing up and I have alot of respect for his many many records as a real Athlete.

I was watching that night too. I remember having a small black and white tv in my bedroom and tuning in to see when he did it, even though I have never been a baseball fan. It means more to me now, seeing all of the congratulations that a black man was getting in 1974.

I was watching TV with my baseball glove on wishing I was there and the one lucky enough to catch 715th ball and keep it. I was a Braves fan and my dad was a Reds fan.

Last edited:

Latest posts