Halter breaking

Help Support CattleToday:

*Cowgirl*":2424ewn5 said:
Bigiron":2424ewn5 said:
You contacted me, just giving you the response you deserved.
You've been on here 2 weeks, how do you know what I deserve. I was simply stating my opinion. If you really wanted to know what everyone was going to say, use the search function. We have all given our opinions on halter breaking numerous times. I apologize if you felt I was rash, but I was simply stating that we have a search function for a reason. This has been debated on some of the other boards as Keren earlier stated.
This comes down to a simple matter of "if you ain't got nothin nice to say, don't say nothin at all." You've wasted a lot more energy being, frankly, rude than what you could've spent if you either kindly suggested he do a search (like you have done in the past, it seems) or even better, said nothing at all. The fact that you have been here longer or that you have the word "Guru" below your username does not give you the right to be rude.

Jay

*Cowgirl*":1dwiokph said:
How many time in the past month has someine started a thread about halter breaking/getting started?
I personally have no idea, but why don't you utilize the search button and find out! :eek: :)

jaydill":30jcoq36 said:
*Cowgirl*":30jcoq36 said:
Bigiron":30jcoq36 said:
You contacted me, just giving you the response you deserved.
You've been on here 2 weeks, how do you know what I deserve. I was simply stating my opinion. If you really wanted to know what everyone was going to say, use the search function. We have all given our opinions on halter breaking numerous times. I apologize if you felt I was rash, but I was simply stating that we have a search function for a reason. This has been debated on some of the other boards as Keren earlier stated.
This comes down to a simple matter of "if you ain't got nothin nice to say, don't say nothin at all." You've wasted a lot more energy being, frankly, rude than what you could've spent if you either kindly suggested he do a search (like you have done in the past, it seems) or even better, said nothing at all. The fact that you have been here longer or that you have the word "Guru" below your username does not give you the right to be rude.

Jay
That is exactly what I said with absolutely no sarcasm attatched. This is exactly what I pmed him before he started sending me back profane responses.
Quote:
Not to mention, I am new to cattle and was looking forward to the repsonses on this thread that you railroaded.

If you want to learn about halter breaking than please make use of the earlier discussed search function. That's why it's there.

fit2btied: I do not want to know. It'd get my feathers ruffled

I like it when people bring up topics over again.
I have used the search function, and quite frankly it is usually a waste of time as there is always someone that likes to change the subject.
When I saw halter breaking come up again I was actually looking forward to maybe a fresh approach or some new idea that I have never tried.
Now as someone suggested don,t ask but do a search, look at what they will find.
:roll:

Angus/Brangus":2xpzlob0 said:
O.k. but:

- do you prefer to call them "undocumented immigrants/workers" or "illegal immigrants"?

Yes, it's a change of subject - why waste the space?
illegal cuz they aint documented.

Moocow11":2evszi6b said:
i call them somthing else but i dont want to seem raceist
Than you shouldn't have said anything in the first place.

This thread needs to end. Now.

Jay

Latest posts