Halloween

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman":91aelkep said:
FarmGirl10":91aelkep said:
Whats everybody going to dress up as?

I'm going to be a cop.
im going as a southern redneck
I meant something different, everyday attire not included...

alacattleman":2dcly88u said:
FarmGirl10":2dcly88u said:
I meant something different, everyday attire not included...
maybe i'll wear leftwing shoe's kinda break up the monotony
:cowboy:
Lol, you need to actually dress up.

Im going to wear a jason mask and hide in the bushes with a machete and jump out and scare JESUS out of the littluns. I thought about dressin up as leather face and hidin in the bushes with my stihl chain saw and far it up when the littluns come up and jump out but I figured liability issues. The machete I have is fake left over from a previous halloween.

FarmGirl10":2cnmcxxe said:
Ryder":2cnmcxxe said:
I don't have anywhere to dress up to go too. :cry2:
Well, then you need to have your own Halloween party.
I would. But I can't find any kids my own age to play with. They are all too old and they are no fun. :(
The other kids are too young and they don't want to play with me. :frowns:

I have a real good costume. Dressed up in it one time and went trick or treating. Friend I grew up with was afraid to open his door. :roll:

I'm going as a far leftwing denocrater and scare the peewadin out of everyone. :lol: :lol:

That is if I'm not to skeered to dress up that way.

Cal

Calman":x1w4lqn1 said:
I'm going as a far leftwing denocrater and scare the peewadin out of everyone. :lol: :lol:

That is if I'm not to skeered to dress up that way.Cal
just borrow some lace pantys :cowboy:

Ryder":np7rglwj said:
FarmGirl10":np7rglwj said:
Ryder":np7rglwj said:
I don't have anywhere to dress up to go too. :cry2:
Well, then you need to have your own Halloween party.
I would. But I can't find any kids my own age to play with. They are all too old and they are no fun. :(
The other kids are too young and they don't want to play with me. :frowns:

I have a real good costume. Dressed up in it one time and went trick or treating. Friend I grew up with was afraid to open his door. :roll:
:frowns: I'm sure you will find someone to get dressed up with. Heck, you could always come up here, I don't think the bf would mind to much.

I'm scared to ask what were you dressed up as?

BTW, getting real handcuffs today. :)

tncattle467":3ndyjt2l said:
I am far to old to be dressing up in my opinion. I will however, be handing out candy to the little ones that come to the house.
Thats good too, someone has to pass out the candy. Please send me some. :)

I dressed up as tweety bird that went on a rampage. Took out my hunting wear and my paint ball gun and wore a tweety mask. Boy did I get some comments, all which were good by the way!

Hopefully everybody elses went as good as mine did. :D

jka300":3au1f45o said:
I dressed up as tweety bird that went on a rampage. Took out my hunting wear and my paint ball gun and wore a tweety mask. Boy did I get some comments, all which were good by the way!
:lol: You were very creative.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":1ew0hb77 said:
Im going to wear a jason mask and hide in the bushes with a machete and jump out and scare JESUS out of the littluns. I thought about dressin up as leather face and hidin in the bushes with my stihl chain saw and far it up when the littluns come up and jump out but I figured liability issues. The machete I have is fake left over from a previous halloween.

I did that one year. When the door bell rang I jerked the door open and hollered. Scared the beJesus out of a two y.o. in her Mama's arms. Felt like a jerk scarrin' that little girl. Didn't do that anymore.

We took a youth group on a hayride one Halloween. My daughter fed the teenagers a line about a murder that had been committed along our route years ago, and the victim's heart nailed in a tree. We stopped AT THAT VERY SPOT ;-) and shut the truck off. Wouldn't you know, we could hear someone hammering a nail back in the woods a ways. :shock: (Drafted my neighbor.) :lol: One couple had seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre a week or two before, and it scared the crap out of them. They desperately wanted to TP a young teacher from their school who lived along the route. I said "Have at it!" What they didn't know was I had contacted him ahead of time, and laid out a plan. The group walked a couple hundred yards up the road to his yard. (He had told them he was taking his wife to a movie.) About the time they got to his yard, he stepped out behind them wearing a hockey mask and fired up a chain saw and came after them. :shock: Kids were taking some real long steps! Our preacher's wife fell in the ditch trying to get turned around to run. :lol:

Latest posts