Halloween celebration

Help Support CattleToday:

ranchersswiss

Reaction score
Halloween is just around the corner. What are your plans for this year? Any additional characters to your decorations? What will you be wearing?

We don't celebrate it. Live so far out and so far back, no one comes around here anyway.
It's kinda like Christmas lights..no one but wife and I see 'em anyway, but most years, I do put some up because wife likes them.

Last year:

We don't do outside displays for Halloween, but we do Christmas lights. Our little guy states we need them so Santa :santa: can find our house. When he stops getting excited for the Jolly Old Fat Guy we'll be done putting them up, but I'm going to keep going strong until he fades.

ranchersswiss":2ttjtnlb said:
Halloween is just around the corner. What are your plans for this year? Any additional characters to your decorations? What will you be wearing?
hope to be wearing a smile...Gods been good..

We turn the lights off and lock the doors. Traffic on my road will be bumper to bumper. I could give out $200 in candy if I wanted to. And I don't want to. We mostly don't celebrate it at all. The kids will probably be dressed up at the church fall festival.

we're going to have my nieces over for a hay ride and cookout with our kids. We invited some other family over but no one really likes to be outside anymore so oh well.

Craig Miller":16m8xdrc said:
We turn the lights off and lock the doors. Traffic on my road will be bumper to bumper. I could give out $200 in candy if I wanted to. And I don't want to. We mostly don't celebrate it at all. The kids will probably be dressed up at the church fall festival.

Save your candy and rid yourself of your surplus brussel sprouts and give the children something healthy - possibly even organic. Do your part to fight childhood obesity and diabetes. Parents should applaud you. However, removing toilet paper can be a pain so you may want to stay the course. :lol2:

22540144_1591934297493791_7284301361935443717_n.jpg

@Jo hey that's a cool suggestion. Just wait and see when the children see what they got. :lol:

ranchersswiss":fqtxkj4v said:
What will you be wearing?
I saw a super easy costume a few years ago. The guy bought a box of "Hi my name is:" adhesive tags and wrote out
the names of about a dozen guests on them and stuck them to the front and back of his shirt.

Hi My Name Is:
Ranchersswiss
SS# 564 -68- 0987
pw rancher123
VISA 5674 6700 0023 3211
valid 11/18

Greybeard
SS# 678-77-7249
pw texas123forever
Master Card 7676 7433 0067 8765
valid 04/19

Craig Miller