Half time show..

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Did you see the half time show?

Bruce was amazing what a great performance, sure beets the h@ll out of that little shrimp Prince.. :lol2:

Ya gotta love the Boss... :cowboy:

I was hoping he would sing Born to Run. That's got to be one of the greatest rock songs. Also, Glory Days is a great song.

Never was a huge Springsteen fan, but he did put out a lot of good music in his heyday. Did enjoy the show and, yes, I thought he was much better than Prince.

I thought is was a good show too....I really liked the flashlight thingy on everyone that looked really cool....

That show rocked!!!!!! Like Van C said, I've not really been a Springstein fan, but man oh man, what show!

Alice

It was great-I voted for just have the Boss on for the 2nd half and call the football game finished!! Wish he could have had more than 12 minutes! But it will have to do.

Did yall watch the commercials in 3D?????It was ok, but I deffently wouldn't be able to watch TV in 3D all the time..

Did anyone else see the hot chick in the red tank top bouncing up and down in front of the stage?

cfpinz":2sgdjzyw said:
Did anyone else see the hot chick in the red tank top bouncing up and down in front of the stage?

Makes me wonder if you weren't the camera guy.. :roll:

Did any of you gals notice how nice those posteriors were on some of the players :nod: ..Who ever invented the football uniform props go out to him/her... :banana:

I thought Springsteen sounded out of breath.
Red tank top gal was MVP. :nod:

mnmtranching":2las3loy said:
I thought Springsteen sounded out of breath.
Red tank top gal was MVP. :nod:

You got that right on both counts. His lead guitar player is Silvio from the Sopranos he looks like he is older than Mick Jagger just better preserved.

hillsdown":wuahjhmv said:
Did any of you gals notice how nice those posteriors were on some of the players :nod: ..Who ever invented the football uniform props go out to him/her... :banana:
Because I still get a hard time about admiring the "old" guy in the speedo, I will simply say ~ yep. I noticed that some.... :cowboy:

cfpinz":1ie0wa06 said:

How could any healthy guy not notice? That one and a few others provided some between play notice. Nothing like a little eye candy!! :nod:

I wonder how much warner got paid to throw that interception at the end of the first half

Crowderfarms":2657ukx1 said:
cfpinz":2657ukx1 said:
What's the matter CF. You think we're blind or somethin'? :D

I know you didn't see her, she was well below your 400lb cutoff.

dun":3sunda4v said:
I wonder how much warner got paid to throw that interception at the end of the first half

He didn't get paid. He saw the gal in the red tank top too :???: It was a good game there at the end!

BeefmasterB":8jl6s6ov said:
dun":8jl6s6ov said:

He didn't get paid. He saw the gal in the red tank top too :???: It was a good game there at the end!

I'm surprised pitssburg didn;t name him MVP

Latest posts