hair ring on penis

Help Support CattleToday:

jerry27150

Reaction score
had a guy tell me about having a hair ring on his bull's penis & said it ruined him. i had never heard of it but voila, now i notice i have one with a ring of hair around his. anyone have any suggestions to remove it without an electroejaculator

You better get a vet with a ejaculator out there . Those hair rings are like rolling snowballs , they get bigger the longer you let them go.

talked to Doc, he says my son & i may be able to get it. but if we can't to bring him in & they would try. if he can't get it without, he'll borrow an ejaculator from some one

Take some pictures Jerry of the do it yourself hair ring removal kit you come up with. I have heard the best at home results were achieved with a lasso and a cedar post. PLEASE take some pictures.

Jerry I think you could pay for a nice new bull with that prize money from americas funniest home videos. Remember us ol' cowboys when you hit the bigtime.

No kidding Jerry. If you be real quiet, kind of like an Indian, and you catch the bull while he is eating , just slip under him grab him by the penis and hold on. Now while he is standing real still just slip his sheath past the hair ring and take your other hand ....be sure before you start that the lense cap is off... I guess you're out of hands so get your son to take that hair ring in his hand and slip your pocket knife between the hair ring and profuse. Now turn the knife blade up toward the hair ring and just start sawing that tough ring off with that old case. Viola! no more hair ring. Sounds real logical to me. Let us know. Do you have any insurance Jerry???No not that kind ....Life insurance.

ollie, this is my new bull & i am part mohawk indian. so i should be able to do these things for you. havn't had any insurance in years but god always keep an eye on people that are not afraid to help themselves. if i wasn't so tight & bought a camera i could have won that many times years ago. thanks for your advice. let you know how it goes if i am still alive after. well i got to go get him up now

ollie":2tmkrx85 said:
No kidding Jerry. If you be real quiet, kind of like an Indian, and you catch the bull while he is eating , just slip under him grab him by the penis and hold on. Now while he is standing real still just slip his sheath past the hair ring and take your other hand ....be sure before you start that the lense cap is off... I guess you're out of hands so get your son to take that hair ring in his hand and slip your pocket knife between the hair ring and profuse. Now turn the knife blade up toward the hair ring and just start sawing that tough ring off with that old case. Viola! no more hair ring. Sounds real logical to me. Let us know. Do you have any insurance Jerry???No not that kind ....Life insurance.

now There's a Plan! :lol2:

ollie":3w13j03p said:
Olllie, this makes much sense to me. Your reccomendation to have Life Insurance is certainly feasable. If Jerry survives this first try he may be ready to start a new business. "JERRYS PENIS HAIR RING REMOVAL" .

I think there is a distinct possibility we may all be sitting around this evening talking about what a good guy Jerry was. Such a devoted stockman and family man etc.

ollie":2dpvig6d said:
I think there is a distinct possibility we may all be sitting around this evening talking about what a good guy Jerry was. Such a devoted stockman and family man etc.

I always did like Jerry! I will miss him dearly....

buckaroo_bif":2ezby932 said:
ollie":2ezby932 said:

now There's a Plan! :lol2:

Perhaps we could sell tickets :lol:

well i am still here boys, wasn't much of a problem at all. you can do it with out any elecro-ejaculator. while some one massages his prostate he will run penis out a ways, push outside up til you see hair ring & i just grabbed on it & it started sliding down. just another day without much excitement. drats! bring them on, we won't charge much. ollie, maybe you just need a little of the old pioneer spirit. never back up only to regroup. sorry i still won't spend my money on that camera.

sidney, somehow they get hair wrapped around penis & it gets twisted to gether & makes a tight ring, ( had never seen one before) if it stays on & gets tight enough it will kill the part of penis below it like a rubber band. i watched him trying to breed a heifer & noticed it

thanks all for the good advice & team spirit. loved it

Glad to hear you made it! You had us worried there for awhile.

jerry27150":1eeypp3g said:
ollie, maybe you just need a little of the old pioneer spirit.
I have always been such a meek person . Those big animals always have scared me.

This was something new to me as well. But if I ever have, let me reword that. If I ever have a bull with that problem I know who to call.

Latest posts