Hair Growing

Help Support CattleToday:

showme

Reaction score
What do some of you people do to grow hair? What kind of cond. do you use on there hair, and how offtend do you use it? Anyone on here try Healthy Hair??

The more the hair the more you can hide and more thing you can do to make that calf look different. I got a good set of hair on a few just trying to add some more.

Just out of simple curiosity, why not start with a good calf then you don't have to go to all these extremes to camoflauge (sp?) a bad one? According to your posts, your Dad pays for everything anyway and (also according to your posts) his pocketbook has no boundaries. Just my thoughts.

SCfarms":7b097a86 said:
The more the hair the more you can hide and more thing you can do to make that calf look different. I got a good set of hair on a few just trying to add some more.
Heck Stephen, Just put them in an air conditioned barn with the temp. set on about 32degrees and have a light mist going. That'll help.

A good judge that knows what he or she is doing can see through the clip job. But I did like it when Houston, San Antonio and San angelo went to shorn cattle in the steer show.

Scotty

Latest posts