Had to come to this eventually

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
In January, Doug Anglin, 17, filed a formal complaint with the U.S. Department of Education against Milton (Mass.) High School, which he said discriminates against boys by giving better grades to students who "sit down, follow orders, and listen to what (teachers and administrators) say." "Men," Anglin told a Boston Globe reporter, "naturally rebel against this."

I guess this boy was rebeling the day he was to learn the lessons about "control yourself" and "respect others"

ctlbaron":3p5kggc1 said:
The problem is that there will be some stupid judge to back him up.

EXACTLY!! :mad: :mad: Every time some crap like this comes up, the judge is some like-minded politically correct windbag, with a traumatizing grade-school memory of a time when he/she was told to be quiet, and ever since has had a disfunctional version of RIGHT VS. WRONG imprinted on their little pee-brains. And folks having disfunctional senses of RIGHT VS. WRONG, is a direct result of someone, somewhere not gettin' the @$$-whoopin' they so justly deserved 10-20-30 years previous.

Things like this even gettin' as far as the media is just nuttier than a squirrel turd if ya ask me. :mad:

Sounds to me like the kids folks need a good woopin'!!

Things like this make my blood boil.

Spare the rod, spoil the child. All it takes is a dirty look and my kids settle right down. I'd like to think that I'm doing a better job at raising them than this yahoo's folks are. They sure arn't doing him any justice.

Of course the kids that sit down and listen get better grades. But those grades are earned. And I'd bet that those kids have some guidance, help and support from their folks at home. A little positive encouragement goes a long way.

:oops: Sorry for ranting. :oops:

Looks like any reasonable minded judge, if he should find one, would just look at the whole matter. "Boys" get discriminated against......The kid is 17. Their position is "Men" rebel. The kid is not even to be considered a man until he is 18 and realistically until he is 35.

Latest posts