Had to bring a calf home..

Help Support CattleToday:

JSCATTLE

Reaction score
Twin bull calves I guess momma didn't want both of them. I need to put a box in my truck .he peed in the seat.

I'm wondering if she fed him . Doesn't look like he has pooped .he took the bottle right away so I don't think it will be a problem . Only problem is keeping the wife from getting attached .

JSCATTLE":2u5glh7v said:
Twin bull calves I guess momma didn't want both of them. I need to put a box in my truck .he peed in the seat.

:lol2: he marked his territory so no other calves would ride there.... I wish you luck...

Yeah she's already trying to name it lol. I hope no other calf rides there . I hate bottle calves.

I had to bring one home last spring. Wife fed him and he did great, big nice calf. Guess he will be an old trophy steer at some point because she said we can't sell him, he might not be HAPPY!!!
He does look pretty happy now.

OleScout":1g0yjf71 said:
I have a nice black heifer about his size, been thinking about switching ear tags!!!
This one will take a ride when she's t work . It's happened before lol.

5S Cattle":32mnad7p said:
JSCATTLE":32mnad7p said:
OleScout":32mnad7p said:
I have a nice black heifer about his size, been thinking about switching ear tags!!!
This one will take a ride when she's t work . It's happened before lol.
Hope you have a comfy couch

He made it ride in the back seat. What's up with that? How's he supposed to get out and open gates and what not?

I had to do that this year too. Bummer is his twin is a sister. Girlfriend and daughter have already named him, I think I'm in trouble. At least I let him ride up front though...