Had a great lunch today..

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I met and had a good lunch with a fine man unfortunately no cheese involved. We ate had a good talk laughed at some folks ignorance and had an overall good time. Who is this man?
Hdrider

What does "cheese" have to do with anything? :lol:

Sky you should have taken a selfie of the two of you for us! :D

The lunch was OK. The chance to meet SKY was tops.

I'll tell you, SKY is a shrewd buyer with a network of people in the know.

I really enjoyed getting to meet & talk to you Sky. All the best to you and your family.

Jo,
I was going to bike up, buy Sky warned against it. Muddy, muddy. BTW - That is me in my avatar...

wacocowboy":2kava0r8 said:
Glad y'all had a good time sorry no cheese.

:lol2:

branguscowgirl":2kava0r8 said:
What does "cheese" have to do with anything? :lol:

Sky you should have taken a selfie of the two of you for us! :D

:)

HDRider":2kava0r8 said:

I really enjoyed getting to meet & talk to you Sky. All the best to you and your family.

Jo,
I was going to bike up, buy Sky warned against it. Muddy, muddy. BTW - That is me in my avatar...

HD - I greatly appreciate the kind words pleasure was all mine. I am glad we got together and I will be coming your way. I wish you could have stayed longer and witnessed more craziness. This time no more I beam chairs ;-) The best to you and your family as well and safe travels. Yea I didn't think you would want your bike in all that mud :lol2:

HDRider":t8kpia1j said:

Jo,

What you're really trying to say is that "Sky is one of the power players". ;-) Might be a good think to hang close to him. Now when he goes inside Hook's head again you best not try to make that trip. :mrgreen:

TexasBred":2yjpn7rj said:
HDRider":2yjpn7rj said:

Jo,

What you're really trying to say is that "Sky is one of the power players". ;-) Might be a good think to hang close to him. Now when he goes inside Hook's head again you best not try to make that trip. :mrgreen:
I wouldn't worry about that tb. Sky does a good enough job. He's a great guy. He's the first person to tell you that too

Hook":81axtm3h said:
TexasBred":81axtm3h said:
HDRider":81axtm3h said:

Jo,

I wouldn't worry about that tb. Sky does a good enough job. He's a great guy. He's the first person to tell you that too

Jules, you are one I would love to have lunch with also along with HD....... HD, is that really you in the avatar? I thought it was from a movie all these years.

Hook, again you push things, I may start thinking you earned your avatar ....... I saw your monkeys in Baltimore post...... Relax and keep this to light, fun stuff ....... No race.

skyhightree1":33j7da2n said:
Alan":33j7da2n said:
Jules, you are one I would love to have lunch with also along with HD....... quote]

Thanks you as well Alan.
Me too but give me a little notice. I'll have to turn in a special order for enough cheese to keep you happy.

TexasBred":alch3fsz said:
skyhightree1":alch3fsz said:
Alan":alch3fsz said:
Jules, you are one I would love to have lunch with also along with HD....... quote]

Thanks you as well Alan.
Me too but give me a little notice. I'll have to turn in a special order for enough cheese to keep you happy.
If he comes your way, LMK, I'll come meet yall for lunch, but you 2 have all the cheese.

Back in the early 80s, I went to a tech school for Komatsu in one of the Atlanta suburbs--the company put me and everyone else in the class up in a really nice motel--The Bradford I think it was. Shuttle picked us up and dropped us at school and took us back in the evening. Every evening, that motel had a spread of wine and cheese in the breakfast room. We filled up on it, and I gotta tell ya, the combo was gaseous. About the 3rd day, the instructor walked into class, took one breath, and turned around, opened the door and propped it open. "You guys gonna have to lay off that wine and cheese every night--the stench in here is overpowering". I'm guessing it wasn't the first time he had to give that little words of wisdom thing to a class.

TexasBred":2e6bog9y said:
skyhightree1":2e6bog9y said:
Alan":2e6bog9y said:

Thanks you as well Alan.

Ditto - TB I will let our Capital Ale house know to order extra for you.

greybeard":2e6bog9y said:
[
If he comes your way, LMK, I'll come meet yall for lunch, but you 2 have all the cheese.

Back in the early 80s, I went to a tech school for Komatsu in one of the Atlanta suburbs--the company put me and everyone else in the class up in a really nice motel--The Bradford I think it was. Shuttle picked us up and dropped us at school and took us back in the evening. Every evening, that motel had a spread of wine and cheese in the breakfast room. We filled up on it, and I gotta tell ya, the combo was gaseous. About the 3rd day, the instructor walked into class, took one breath, and turned around, opened the door and propped it open. "You guys gonna have to lay off that wine and cheese every night--the stench in here is overpowering". I'm guessing it wasn't the first time he had to give that little words of wisdom thing to a class.

:lol2: That is funny GB It would be a pleasure and im sure it would be some interesting convo at the table.